Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Model Specific Discussions > 206/246

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-28-2013, 01:31 PM
dinogts's Avatar
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hanging with Thor
Posts: 2,160
Did you drive your Dino today? I did!

Driven on 11/27/2013 - evening

Drove to Trader Joe's in Ballard (a neighborhood in Seattle) to pick up some last minute items for Thanksgiving, stopped by Evo on the way back home, saw a photo-op, took it!

Anyone farther North or West in the U.S. drive their Dino on 11/27/2013?

These cars are meant to be driven (and I don't mean just around your block or down your driveway). So, why not post a photo when you do too?!?!

Mark
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131127_195958.jpg (52.5 KB, 1917 views)
File Type: jpg 20131127_200036.jpg (77.4 KB, 1918 views)
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #2  
Old 11-28-2013, 04:22 PM
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 337
hey mark, i was out today with the roof off ,a little cool but i ran out to issaquah and back !
beautiful day ! also took the donzi out for a short spin on lake washington. dz
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2013, 07:55 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NJ
Full Name: Luigi Marazzi
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinogts View Post
Driven on 11/27/2013 - evening

Drove to Trader Joe's in Ballard (a neighborhood in Seattle) to pick up some last minute items for Thanksgiving, stopped by Evo on the way back home, saw a photo-op, took it!

Anyone farther North or West in the U.S. drive their Dino on 11/27/2013?

These cars are meant to be driven (and I don't mean just around your block or down your driveway). So, why not post a photo when you do too?!?!

Mark
Great shot. The 288 in the other thread looks ver 80's, this is timeless
Ok so i am biased
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2013, 09:01 PM
dinogts's Avatar
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hanging with Thor
Posts: 2,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooom View Post
hey mark, i was out today with the roof off ,a little cool but i ran out to issaquah and back !
beautiful day ! also took the donzi out for a short spin on lake washington. dz
You've got a camera or cell phone, right? Take a photo! Or, at least next time.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-30-2013, 05:15 AM
KARICOUM's Avatar
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne Australia
Full Name: Ross
Posts: 323
Tomorrow will be a beautiful sunny warm day in Melbourne so its off to the country with some fellow lovers of Italian tin. Quick check of fluids and tyres tonight- all ready
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (85.4 KB, 1803 views)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Full Name: Richard Snow
Posts: 90
i drove mine too - sunny in London pity the traffic so awful !
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-30-2013, 06:11 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Full Name: Jim
Posts: 2,069
I drove mine today, but no photo unfortunately.
I have a few freeway onramps that serve as skidpads- such a tossable car!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-30-2013, 07:03 PM
LARRYH's Avatar
F1 Rookie
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: virginia usa
Posts: 3,618
My Garage
I drove mine today .. no photo but went for a nice exercise...
LarryH
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #9  
Old 12-01-2013, 05:47 AM
Condor Man's Avatar
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Far, Far Away....
Posts: 2,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by KARICOUM View Post
Tomorrow will be a beautiful sunny warm day in Melbourne so its off to the country with some fellow lovers of Italian tin. Quick check of fluids and tyres tonight- all ready
Hey Ross,

Any more pics??
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-02-2013, 09:30 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: australia
Full Name: johnno
Posts: 300
Smile

I have just returned from getting the 12 month rego check for my dino,we often here about dinos that dont get driven all that much which is a shame it ran beautifully and I had a great drive.But it seems that I am one of those none drivers,to my dismay my mechanic told me that since the last rego check 12 months ago the dino had travelled a mere 29 miles which puts me in the I like to look at it but dont drive it much category.My work commitments have kept me very busy this last year (bla bla bla)and look the same for the future so maybe its time I should think about parting with my toy that Ive had for 24 yrs and let some other dino nut use it for what it was built for,to enjoy. Well the dino has cooled down so I better go and tuck her/him in until this time next year,I hope not.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-02-2013, 11:52 PM
F1 Rookie
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,466
It looks really good in silver. Also keen for some more pics.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2013, 10:59 PM
dinogts's Avatar
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hanging with Thor
Posts: 2,160
December 6, 2013

It was sort of cold (by Seattle area standards), about 25F.

Please post photos taken on the day when you have driven your Dino!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20131206_163806 15%.jpg (89.9 KB, 1607 views)
File Type: jpg 20131206_163820 15%.jpg (85.6 KB, 1618 views)
File Type: jpg 20131206_165628 15%.jpg (70.2 KB, 1615 views)
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-06-2013, 11:34 PM
tx246's Avatar
F1 Veteran
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Texas
Full Name: Shawn
Posts: 5,455
I am jealous
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-06-2013, 11:49 PM
dinogts's Avatar
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hanging with Thor
Posts: 2,160
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx246 View Post
I am jealous
Why? I thought you have about TEN Dinos stashed away all over Texas!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-07-2013, 02:17 PM
KARICOUM's Avatar
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne Australia
Full Name: Ross
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condor Man View Post
Hey Ross,

Any more pics??
Another view from earlier this year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (67.6 KB, 1588 views)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-07-2013, 02:21 PM
KARICOUM's Avatar
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne Australia
Full Name: Ross
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by possum View Post
I have just returned from getting the 12 month rego check for my dino,we often here about dinos that dont get driven all that much which is a shame it ran beautifully and I had a great drive.But it seems that I am one of those none drivers,to my dismay my mechanic told me that since the last rego check 12 months ago the dino had travelled a mere 29 miles which puts me in the I like to look at it but dont drive it much category.My work commitments have kept me very busy this last year (bla bla bla)and look the same for the future so maybe its time I should think about parting with my toy that Ive had for 24 yrs and let some other dino nut use it for what it was built for,to enjoy. Well the dino has cooled down so I better go and tuck her/him in until this time next year,I hope not.
Tell us a little about the car. It wont be had to find a new home for it. Gt or GTS.? Color? Mileage? Aussie car? Pics? That said you might regret selling it when your time eventually does free up .
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #17  
Old 12-07-2013, 04:51 PM
Formula Junior
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: australia
Full Name: johnno
Posts: 300
Smile

1973 gt,05202 original Australian import via lowes of Melbourne.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ferrari dino 071.jpg (82.3 KB, 1580 views)
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-08-2013, 01:22 AM
KARICOUM's Avatar
Formula Junior
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Melbourne Australia
Full Name: Ross
Posts: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by possum View Post
1973 gt,05202 original Australian import via lowes of Melbourne.
That's a very fine set of wheels. Have you restored it ?
My car is also a Lowes delivery. Very special cars and rare as chicken lips.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-12-2013, 02:02 AM
dinogts's Avatar
Formula 3
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Hanging with Thor
Posts: 2,160
December 11, 2013

In Tacoma, WA. Come on now, let's see other daily Dino photos!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dino Tacoma 12-11-2013 copy 2 (2).jpg (204.7 KB, 1509 views)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Western US
Full Name: Matt
Posts: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinogts View Post
In Tacoma, WA. Come on now, let's see other daily Dino photos!
Unfortunately, there is a foot of snow on the ground here in Colorado. Thus, here is my Dino...tucked away for the time being. I will live vicariously through the group.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stored Dino.jpg (30.8 KB, 1449 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:30 PM.


FerrariChat.com has no association with Ferrari S.p.A.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.