Hart to Hart | FerrariChat

Hart to Hart

Discussion in '206/246' started by RJR89, Jul 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RJR89

RJR89 Formula Junior

May 14, 2006
    #1 RJR89, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. rosso dino

rosso dino Karting

Mar 5, 2009
    ...here you go (German Version)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99RDVvbKzC4]Hart to Hart - Hart aber herzlich Intro HD - YouTube[/ame]

3. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

the car was very prominent in the show's intro.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Blast from the past!

That was a cool show.....

I guess it morphed into 50 Shades of Grey....LOL!

5. RJR89

RJR89 Formula Junior

May 14, 2006
    Ironic there are all the boats in the background seeing as thats how wagner murdered (allegedly) natalie wood.

6. hank sound

hank sound F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2004
    Burbank, CA
    Full Name:
    Hank Garfield
    That GTS was parked in front of the H to H stage door. I was working on Here's Lucy, and we were right next door. Imagine the fabulous eye candy that I got to enjoy every time I stepped outside !!!

Jerry Lewis had his 3 Pointer 6.3 - - others had their RRs, Jags and Bentleys .......... but OMG, R J's GTS was pure magic.

Ahh, the beautiful memories !!!

Cheers,

Hank

7. 2GT

2GT Formula 3

Aug 25, 2008
    Western NY
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I used to watch the show, hoping to see the GTS in at least one episode. It never happened, but the intro action shot was "murder"! Fred

8. wise3

wise3 Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Ward Orndoff
    It was only featured in the pilot episode. Wagner in the GTS has a spirited drive with a woman in a Mercedes SL (who turns out to be Mrs. Hart) and appears to crunch the car's fender. movie magic, hopefully. The clip in the introductory credits is from the pilot episode.

9. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

what a neat recollection.

10. OUMick

OUMick Formula 3

Apr 26, 2014
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I loved that show. I remember there was old car they used the parts to communicate with a satellite or something. I used to watch it with my aunt. I didn't know there was a Ferrari in the intro. I guess the other show I watched with my aunt launched my love of these cars. Thomas Magnum started it for me.

11. ingegnere

ingegnere F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 12, 2004
    Montreal
    That's right - I PVR'd that first show when a local station showed it last year and replayed the "crash" scene in slo-mo. Looked like they removed the right front bumper, and headlight surround and painted bare metal and dark shadows on the fender - looked pretty realistic. Or maybe they just found a smashed Dino :)

Nice car and scenery, but the show was pretty silly in retrospect, have to say.

About the car, surely someone on here must know its whereabouts - has this ever been discussed?

12. stevenwk

stevenwk F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2007
    Metro Detroit
    Full Name:
    Steve
    serial # of the Dino?