Mattias ...... You have Company | FerrariChat

Mattias ...... You have Company

Discussion in '206/246' started by Dino246gts, Oct 13, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino246gts

Dino246gts Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2006
    #1 Dino246gts, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    So I just happen to be sitting across the street from the Luxe Hotel on Rodeo drive yesterday, and just happen to have a copy of the Dino Compendium with me. My shoulders still hurt from carrying that book around most of the morning.
    Actually, I had this feeling Pierro might be staying at the Luxe and might be going for an early morning walk. Sure enough, about 08:30 out he walks. I got so excited, instead of walking up and quietly asking him for an autograph, I shouted from half way across the street......."Pierro". He looked up and smiled. I then walked over and quietly asked him for his autograph which he graciously gave. I thanked him for sponsoring and coming to the Anniversary and we shook hands.
    Such a nice gentleman. I didn't yell at him the rest of the day, although he seemed to be all over the place.
    Mattias......you have company:
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GermanDino

GermanDino F1 Rookie

Aug 14, 2007
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Matthias
    fantastic stuff.... lovely
    :)

3. abstamaria

abstamaria F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    Full Name:
    Andres
  4. Dino246gts

Dino246gts Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 6, 2006
    And Matthias ...... I apologize for my incorrect spelling of your name on my initial post.
    My spell checker (me) wasn't working. I think it was all those glorious exhaust fumes I inhaled the day before at the 60th Anniversary had something to do with it.

5. GermanDino

GermanDino F1 Rookie

Aug 14, 2007
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Matthias
    :)