Dino in Greece | FerrariChat

Dino in Greece

Discussion in '206/246' started by of2worlds, Oct 25, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Saw a picture of a perfect black with tan interior Dino Gts. It was the chairs and flairs version including the wider wheels. The picture was taken at a car show a couple of weeks ago in Greece. The car show was staged in a marina with lots of boats in the background. Parked beside the Dino was a matching black on tan Jaguar E type coupe. Does anyone know the Dino Gts or have any pictures from that car show? The pictures I got were 'read only' so can't share here unfortunately...

2. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Hello 993cc many thanks for sharing the pictures; that is indeed the black Dino I asked about.
    The picture I got actually related to an American car but the Ferrari could also be seen in the picture. The American muscle car from the 1960's is Hugger Orange color 427 Camaro that was sold new in Toronto Ontario Canada. The 427 was conservatively rated at 425 horsepower but the motor made closer to 500 horsepower. With it's solid lifter camshaft the motor made almost as much noise as the exhaust when running at an idle. It's new home in Greece is a long way from Toronto now. Thanks!!!

3. 993cc

993cc Rookie

Apr 11, 2005
    Athens, Greece
    #4 993cc, Oct 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name: