Classic Car Show | FerrariChat

Classic Car Show

Discussion in '206/246' started by isuk, Mar 7, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. isuk

isuk F1 Rookie

Nov 11, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Iain
    On Thursday evening's Episode 5 of the Classic Car Show which is aired in the UK on Ch 5 presenter Quentin Wilson drove 03354 (the ex Keith Richards 246 GT) around Monaco. It was a great review of the car and included some excellent period footage from the factory of M series cars being built including an engine being assembled and a shot of an engine being lowered into a car on the production line. I doubt anyone outside the UK will be able to watch the show on the 5 on Demand web site but there might be a torrent of it somewhere.

Episode 5 | The Classic Car Show | Channel 5

2. snowsports1

snowsports1 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2013
    UK
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Watched it and I believe it must have been filmed some time ago because Quentin did a newspaper article on the same car and location quite a while ago

3. sp1der

sp1der F1 Rookie

Jan 10, 2009
    UK
    Full Name:
    Simon Ashley
    The engine installation looked pretty heath robinson!

4. Jezter70

Jezter70 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2013
    Surry (from UK)
    Full Name:
    Jez
    Just watched a couple of episodes on Youtube , as i live abroad,...... What an utter load of drivel! ..... terrible scripts and sychophantic presenters. reminds me of the sort of 'Homes under the hammer' type of program , that leads the uniformed to try and become property moguls.
    The bit where Quentin Wilson trys to convince us that the Ferrari 456 is a great classic prospect for the price of a VW Passat ..... which it is of course, provided you have deep pockets....Spoken like a true dodgy second hand car dealer!
    Thank God its on channel 5 and no one, with any sense, will watch it!
    BR,
    Jez

5. TonyJerseyUK

TonyJerseyUK Karting

Mar 21, 2013
    Great posting! :) Positively A.A. Gillesque! Even the "uniformed" / uninformed error was class!!

Total drivel as you say, but still I record and watch, damn it. :-(

Just like CCC actually, but Wankereeny takes sycophanticism onto a different level, obviously...

Still, the orig Dino footage was good.

6. TonyL

TonyL F1 Rookie

Sep 27, 2007
    Norfolk - UK
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Wilson and Kidd is a bit like Beer and Gin in the same glass.

It should be tonyL & Kidd that would be A good G&T