Photos! Aaaaaargh!! | FerrariChat

Photos! Aaaaaargh!!

Discussion in '206/246' started by Salmon&permit, Jun 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Salmon&permit

Salmon&permit Karting

Apr 6, 2012
    London, UK
    Could some one post or re-post a user friendly dummies guide to uploading photos! I am not entirely computer illiterate.....but the only reason I have never posted a photo here is because I simply cannot seem to fathom how to do it. Others seem to suggest the same....but despite having set up a photo bucket account and trying to shrink photos to the required size.....I never succeed in getting Ferrarichat to accept them. After an hour or so, I give up.....and this is the third time I am giving up. I actually had some decent shots of a recent 750 mile trip up to Scotland, wonderful views, fantastic roads.....a chance to show off what the west coast of Scotland has to offer.....but the system baffles me. Help?

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Try loading one picture at a time, make sure it's in jpg format, not 3 or 4 at a time.

and/or take a snip of the error message you get and post that if you still run into trouble.

Sometimes if you try to load 3 or 4 at a time, the software doesn't want to reduce that many large-ish files at once.

Failing that, send me a pm, I'll send you my email address and I'll take a look at a couple of your images, upload them myself, then post you step bystep of how I got it done.

D

3. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    #3 UroTrash, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. Salmon&permit

Salmon&permit Karting

Apr 6, 2012
    London, UK
    Thanks - eventually sorted it out....possibly went too small! Have posted in new post.