Market Snapshot before Monterey - 7/28/15 | FerrariChat

Market Snapshot before Monterey - 7/28/15

Discussion in '206/246' started by tx246, Jul 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn
    Currently, it appears there will be nine Dino's hitting the block in a couple of weeks.

We have heard for several cycles now that the market won't bear this many cars and it will cause the crash, that is even spoken about across all makes/models.

Who knows where we will be after the auction, but for those of us who like "guessing" where we are, I figured I would throw a couple of things out there.

Private transactions seem to be where the fun is at.

An extremely nice Dino just transacted at a huge number beginning with a "5". Well, some will say huge, others would rather state awesome cars bring awesome money.

I know of another Dino that is an unique and nice car that the owner, an F-Chatter, just turned down a number that started with a "5". This isn't a freshly restored car.

OMGJON is putting the final touches on my Dino, 07010, and I will be updating that thread once I get my rear to San Diego.

I received an unsolicited phone call about 07010. A person I don't know, nor have even communicated with about Dino stuff before, wanted to buy it from me. I told him it wasn't for sale. He offered a crazy amount that I responded to with, "It isn't for sale". His response - "Name your Price".

On the lower end of the price range spectrum, you have 05822. Just listed at $289k. How much time, effort and money will it take to put it right?

Just some food for thought...

2. tx246

tx246 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Shawn