Thanks Matthias! | FerrariChat

Thanks Matthias!

Discussion in '206/246' started by gbutler, Jan 25, 2016.

1. We apologize, our new Classifieds has been intermittently down as we sent an email today that overloaded the system. We'll get it fixed and then you can link from the header "Buy - Sell" or from the email. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gbutler

gbutler Formula Junior

Jun 9, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I want to take the opportunity to publicly thank Matthias for sharing his wealth of Dino knowledge at Cavallino this weekend. I was there showing my 512 BBi but spent a lot of time looking at Dino's since I purchased a 246 GTS a few months ago and intend to show it next year at Cavallino. Matthias spent at least an hour with me on Saturday afternoon going over a few cars on the show field. I learned a lot and his knowledge of these cars is incredible. For example, I learned that my Dino has all of it's original glass and even has the original wiper blades. I also believe the early E series US Dino's do not have that little star on the seat belt buckle button. Mine does not and I see no evidence of it having been there at one time.

PS - I will send you the pictures you requested once I get my car up on my lift - hopefully this weekend and thanks for signing my book at the awards dinner Saturday night!

2. Tobi

Tobi Karting

Jun 24, 2011
    Alto Palatinato
    His Dino expertise is really incredible. And it's always great if he tells you about important Dino details you haven't even thought about looking at.

3. GermanDino

GermanDino F1 Rookie

Aug 14, 2007
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Matthias
    :)
    I`m looking forward to your pictures and the seat belt buckle button....