Dinoparts | FerrariChat

Dinoparts

Discussion in '206/246' started by snowsports1, Aug 17, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snowsports1

snowsports1 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2013
    UK
    Full Name:
    Brian
    I have had an issue with Dinoparts in the past which transpired was due to the previous owner, he has sold the business to Stefan Kratzer and I am pleased to say he has addressed this and provided fair compensation. I am buying parts from stefan now as they do have a good range, some not available from the normal sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. George Vosburgh

George Vosburgh F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

This is good to know, I have never had a problem with them but I know others have. I have always had good luck with the parts fitting my car, not so true with Superformance.

3. npwmd2

npwmd2 Karting

Mar 31, 2015
    Hudson Valley
    Full Name:
    Neal
    Stefan @ dinoparts I have been working with for years. He is always willing to help. We have actually worked together on reproducing original parts such as the bezel for the window winder hole on the door card. Now we are working on the bezel for the interior windshield surround that receives the targa top. These parts if you are restoring your dino are not available but dinoparts is very respective to service the community.

DinoParts, Stefan likes this.