Lister Bell Stratos/Mondial | FerrariChat

Lister Bell Stratos/Mondial

Discussion in '206/246' started by abstamaria, Oct 31, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abstamaria

abstamaria F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    Full Name:
    Andres
    I just was told about the company Lister Bell, which makes Startos replicas. One of versions is based on a Mondial!

Products

2. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    Andres,

I corresponded with the company. Seems they make a great product. They told me they did that for a specific client who wanted to sell them in a particular market (I can't remember where but if you're interested I could find the email). I also think they said the downside were the positive wheel offsets. You can't get the dramatic deep dish wheels. I'll see if I can find the email.

Freeman

3. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    I corrosponded with them too. Based on componants used and how they responded to technical questions it seems to be a well enginered quality product.

The Alfa motor is going to be smoother and just as powerful than the mondial mtoor if not more so. That Alfa v6 is one of the all time great motors, and a v6 is the correct style motor for a stratos..

4. abstamaria

abstamaria F1 Rookie

Feb 11, 2006
    Full Name:
    Andres
    Thanks, Freeman, Sean. It just surprised me, as I had not heard of them. From the photos, it looks a good product.

Andres

5. 4CamGT

4CamGT F1 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Southern California
    Seems like it would make a great, modern "all-weather" machine!

Freeman

6. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Andres -

I have sent you 2 PMs. Please get back to me as soon as practicable!

Thanks -

Mark