Found Lost wiper blades and arms repops..... | FerrariChat

Found Lost wiper blades and arms repops.....

Discussion in '206/246' started by dman550, Jan 2, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dman550

dman550 Karting

Dec 17, 2012
    White Rock BC
    Full Name:
    Dario
    #1 dman550, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    So when I got my car back in 2011 It was missing wiper blades and arms. I ordered a set from Ferrparts. When they arrived I was still working on getting the car road worthy so I put the tube with all the parts in a safe place. So when I was ready I looked and Looked and LOOKED for this tube not to find it anywhere. So I ordered a new set. Fast forward 4 years and we are demolition out home to build new and when I moved the fridge guess what I found :) THE WIPER TUBE!!!!! OK so now I have another set I do not need. let me know if you need a set they are still in the same packaging delivered in.

Dario
    [email protected]

PS. I also have extra sets on aluminum door sills plates also a set of stainless ones. I have an original extra Jack and a set of original red books, and a red tagged distributor. I should also have a set of bendix replacement pumps.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    FYI - wiper blade length varies depending on which type Dino (L, M, E) you have, so it may be prudent to provide dimensions of the blades. Arms might vary also depending on whether they're for early Dino's with clapper style wipers or later ones. But I don't recall if or how they're different.

3. dman550

dman550 Karting

Dec 17, 2012
    White Rock BC
    Full Name:
    Dario
    #3 dman550, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
    Those docs are for an E-series, not M-series. Last M-series was 02130, and as you can see in the manual they're for Dino's starting with 02132.