Roberuta F40 | FerrariChat

Roberuta F40

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by tryptomine, Apr 23, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. tryptomine

tryptomine Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2007
    France
    #1 tryptomine, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hi guys,

Anyone have roberuta on F40 ? I am going to have an LM hood with air scope .
    Question :
    is the OEM radiators are water proof ?
    How to wash the car ?

and how to locate the Roberuta box under the hood cause I see there is no place for it ??? Also the main question about water proofing !

Thanks
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Arjun

Arjun Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2006
    Talk to Francisco on this board (search in this sub-forum) - he has installed the Roberuta lifting kit on his F40.

3. Red Sled

Red Sled Formula Junior

I would not use a pressure washer on it since it is not clear robust the fan motor housings are. Also, I use an airline to get rid of accumulated water after a wash. So far, corrosion free.

4. cirugiadigestiva

cirugiadigestiva Formula Junior

May 2, 2010
    ibiza
    Full Name:
    francisco vilas
    hello I,m francisco, if you send us a mail, [email protected], we can try to help you, we are very very happy with our roberuta system

5. petrolfumes

petrolfumes Karting

Jan 25, 2006
    Next to garage
    Full Name:
    mr petrolfumes
    #5 petrolfumes, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Hello Tryptomine

I installed the Roberuta system in my F40 and it was a good investment. Before that I needed ramps to get up my own driveway which is very flat.

The photo in your post is of my car with the Roberuta box installed. Inside the box are the compressor, tank and controller. They are not so big and could be mounted elsewhere without the box. The space where the factory lifting hydraulics are mounted might be big enough.

I am happy to help answer any questions you have. My email has been sent by PM.

Paul