Leather Cleaning | FerrariChat

Leather Cleaning

Discussion in '308/328' started by craiggo, May 18, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. craiggo

craiggo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2012
    Redwood City
    Full Name:
    Craig
    #1 craiggo, May 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    All,

It's rare if ever that I can give back to this forum (considering what I get out of it). But yesterday I cleaned my seats with some off the shelf Mothers cleaner and the results were so amazing, I thought I'd share.

I didn't really know what to use. I've been using Lexol for years and while I like their conditioner, I don't think their cleaner did much cleaning. I stopped at Pep Boys and grabbed a bottle of Mothers Leather Tech and WOW!.

I sprayed it on the seats (comes out in a foam) and scrubbed it with a vegetable brush. Scrubbing in the same direction as the creases seemed to produce the best results.

I'm going to work on the center console next.

Craig
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Robz328

Robz328 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 16, 2009
    ATL, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Rob Hemphill
    Very nice!

Now go drive it.

3. Pantera1523

Pantera1523 Formula Junior

Mar 17, 2004
    Virginia
    Full Name:
    Scott Carpenter
    Nice! I literally just saw a commercial for this stuff and was wondering if it really worked. Looks like you got some really good results there.

Thanks for posting... I will have to give it a try myself as my seats are in similar shape as yours. Mine are possibly a bit worse..