Is there a Flipper in Stockton? | FerrariChat

Is there a Flipper in Stockton?

Discussion in '308/328' started by Mongo, Oct 27, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mongo

Mongo Karting

Sep 8, 2005
    SF Bay, CA
    I was cruising through Cargurus.com and saw 3 308s all from Stockton. While they look decent from the outside, I'm thinking of taking a cruise on down to check them out.

Anyone know who this seller is?

2. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I believe that's Richard Rossington in Stockton, I call him the "308 seller"
    209-957-1030

3. kcabpilot

kcabpilot Formula 3

Apr 17, 2014
    California SF bay area
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Met him last weekend. I'm buying the black '78

4. Mongo

Mongo Karting

Sep 8, 2005
    SF Bay, CA
    I just called about that car too. She is all yours. Congratulations in advance!

The search continues! I have finally narrowed my search to 2 valve injected cars. I don't really care about the lower power output. That is probably a good thing if my wife will be driving it.

5. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    There's an 81 on FerrariAd right now.

6. mjw02

mjw02 Karting

Nov 14, 2014
    Rancho Santa Fe
    Full Name:
    Marc
  7. Mongo

Mongo Karting

Sep 8, 2005
    SF Bay, CA
    Bumping my thread from a while back. This guy has more cars on Craigslist again in Stockton. In my past conversation in October, he said he was only selling a black 308 and a red 308, then no more cars ever again. It looks like he has a white one now up.

I'm a little weary about putting a call in to inquire about any more cars. None of them appear to be moving (sold). Who has bought from this guy before?

8. kcabpilot

kcabpilot Formula 3

Apr 17, 2014
    California SF bay area
    Full Name:
    Paul
    I met him and was close to buying the black '79 but he was difficult to deal with. It was hard to get basic info from him, he kept insisting that I had to give him a deposit and it seemed that every time he called me it was from a different cell number so I kind of got spooked. FWIW most people around here, including the dealer I ended up buying my car from, know who he is so I don't think he's a crook or anything and he's a nice enough fellow when you actually meet him but he is a bit odd.

9. Brian A

Brian A F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2012
    SanFrancisco BayArea
    Full Name:
    1983 US 308 GTS QV
    If he is the same guy I spoke with in 2012, he is a fireman who buy/sells sportscars in his spare time.