308 gt4 tubi install | FerrariChat

308 gt4 tubi install

Discussion in '308/328' started by PeteyDaddy, Jun 18, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeteyDaddy

PeteyDaddy Karting

May 25, 2017
    Anyone have issues with the drivers side connection matching up? It's like the header is pushed forward about an inch and I can't get the flange to marry up...i dont want to pull the header out as im worried ill damage something..driving me nuts![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2. GordonC

GordonC F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Aug 28, 2005
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Full Name:
    Gordon
    If this is a no-cats system, you have the headers on the engine, a connector pipe between each header and the exhaust, and then the Tubi exhaust. Often to get everything to line up properly, you need to loosen both ends of the connector pipes (the header ends and the exhaust ends), then you can make slight, small adjustments to angle and position on the connector pipes which result in larger shifts at the exhaust tips!

3. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    I had an issue a few years ago. Would not fit. I posted a thread about it, if you search you can find it. Tubi was not helpful at all. Returned the tubi, and wound up getting a Nouvolari exhaust. Glen at Nouvolari was super helpful, and the exhaust sounds great. I would recommend them, as they have the correct setup for the GT4.

Edit: Here are the threads:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/308-328-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/370296-no-tubi-me.html

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/308-328-sponsored-yellow-compass-group/379424-my-new-nouvalari-exhaust.html

4. Nino1964

Nino1964 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 14, 2015
    North Georgia
    Has anyone consider cutting the lower panelbelow the aft bumper on USA model GT4's to rid the muffler panel cover? And get the euro look with exposed muffler look.

5. PeteyDaddy

PeteyDaddy Karting

May 25, 2017
    Thanks for the help guys. Appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk