Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Model Specific Discussions > 348/355 - Sponsored by Bradan

Reply
 
Share/Bookmark LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-17-2010, 05:20 PM
jm3's Avatar
jm3 jm3 is offline
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: United States
Full Name: JM3
Posts: 4,297
If you help me find an F355 wiring diagram, I offer to:

I have both of the Spider factory manuals, and no wiring diagram. I cannot find one online or hidden.

If you help me find an F355 wiring diagram, I offer to:

Figure out a where to add a second relay to reduce the current through the 30 amp "hidden" A/C fuse.

Install a time delay on the gas flap switch so you don't have the turn the key back on after you stop for fuel.

Create a manual switch or the exhaust bypass (done).

Figure out "Canadian" daytime running light option.

Figure out how to make the antenna(s) work for some aftermarket radios.


Jay
Reply With Quote
Non-Sponsor Ads
  #2  
Old 08-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: RSA-Johannesburg
Posts: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm3 View Post
I have both of the Spider factory manuals, and no wiring diagram. I cannot find one online or hidden.

If you help me find an F355 wiring diagram, I offer to:

Figure out a where to add a second relay to reduce the current through the 30 amp "hidden" A/C fuse.

Install a time delay on the gas flap switch so you don't have the turn the key back on after you stop for fuel.

Create a manual switch or the exhaust bypass (done).

Figure out "Canadian" daytime running light option.

Figure out how to make the antenna(s) work for some aftermarket radios.


Jay
I have the manual with wiring diagram for a 1995 berlineta......it is 33Mb so if you can email me an ftp site i shall transfer either that section or the complete manual which is roughly 1G.

peter@fms.co.za
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-18-2010, 05:56 PM
jm3's Avatar
jm3 jm3 is offline
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: United States
Full Name: JM3
Posts: 4,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkarvelas View Post
I have the manual with wiring diagram for a 1995 berlineta......it is 33Mb so if you can email me an ftp site i shall transfer either that section or the complete manual which is roughly 1G.

peter@fms.co.za
Thank you, I will set up a ftp site and PM you.


Jay
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-18-2010, 07:01 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Encinitas, CA
Full Name: Rick
Posts: 2,399
It's all right here:

http://www.ferraridatabase.com/The_D...s_Workshop.htm

Download volume 3 of the F355 manual and the wiring diagrams start on page 158.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-18-2010, 08:15 PM
Formula 3
Not Subscribed
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Encinitas, CA
Full Name: Rick
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
It's all right here:

http://www.ferraridatabase.com/The_D...s_Workshop.htm

Download volume 3 of the F355 manual and the wiring diagrams start on page 158.
Just a quick update...I finished downloading all 3 volumes of the 355 shop manual today and transferred them to my iPad. The PDF viewer in iBooks is awesome...this will be a great companion in the garage.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-02-2010, 12:52 PM
jm3's Avatar
jm3 jm3 is offline
F1 Rookie
Silver Subscribed
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: United States
Full Name: JM3
Posts: 4,297
Update.

I have the wiring diagrams, and have already done the bypass switch. I have a workaround for the excessive current through the A/C fan relay, but it needs a bit more work because I believe the ground from the climate control/fan speed ecu also needs to be improved, and it is WAY down under the abs computer.

JM
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-02-2010, 08:00 PM
f355spider's Avatar
F1 World Champ
Rossa Subscribed
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Seattle, WA USA
Full Name: Hugh G. Rection
Posts: 14,167
AC fuse is a problem on the 355's too? I thought that was only the 348. I know at least 10+ 355 owners, and none of us have had an issue. But we are all 5.2 (1996 to 1999). Not sure if there were difference in the later cars beyond the Motronic wiring differences.
__________________
'I was riding my bike to work when this red Ferrari pulled up next to me. Out of the window, Jeremy Clarkson shouted 'Get a car!', and drove off."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.


FerrariChat.com has no association with Ferrari S.p.A.
vB Ad Management by =RedTyger=

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.