LOW Introductory Prices on ALL Fabspeed Products from Yellow Compass | FerrariChat

LOW Introductory Prices on ALL Fabspeed Products from Yellow Compass

Discussion in '348/355' started by Yellow Compass, Dec 10, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #1 Yellow Compass, Dec 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yellow Compass is a proud new sponsor on Ferrarichat. We are Ferrari owners working with Ferrari owners.

In celebrating the holidays and our special alliance with Fabspeed right in our backyard, Yellow Compass is pleased to present special LOW introductory pricing on ALL Fabspeed exhausts and performance products. We think you will be unable to resist the craftsmanship of Fabspeed at Yellow Compass prices. You know you've been thinking of pulling the trigger... Don't miss out.

The only catch is you have to call us to get the good news... We won't let you down. Get your eyebrows ready to go up...

973-610-7111

Michael
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ferrari bud

ferrari bud Formula Junior

Jun 29, 2014
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Do you offer the option to ceramic coat the headers? Thanks.

3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Chris,

Yes, There is an option for ceramic coating on the headers for an additional cost of a few hundred dollars and 2-3 weeks to complete.

But Fabspeed has found this to be an unnecessary option and doesn't feel the need to do this anymore with the revised heat shields and optional blankets that can be added.

Give us a call. We won't let you down.

Michael

4. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    can you pm me the header blanket price?

5. BrianNYC14

BrianNYC14 Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2014
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Brian E
    Michael and the team at Fabspeed took great care of me and my 355. Definitely recommend working with these guys - they care, and are a pleasure to do business with.

6. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    got great service and pricing from Mike at Yellow Compass..

just received my new set of Fabspeed headers.. they look fantastic..! and included all the little bits: gaskets, nuts, heat plates etc..

my car is currently undergoing an engine out.. I debated a long time what route to go to replace my headers while the engine was out, Rebuilds or Fabspeed.. but at the pricing I got from Mike the decision was easy!

7. cf355

cf355 F1 Rookie

Feb 28, 2005
    Full Name:
    chris
    Tried calling with no luck. Can you pm me the price?
    Thanks

8. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    #8 Drock28, Jan 6, 2016
    engine almost all back together.. with fresh Fabspeed headers installed which I ordered from Mike at YellowCompass..

direct bolt on out of the box.. no blankets or coating.. just the supplied heat plates for the AC/Alt..!

ive read countless threads about the added heat soak.. so im just going to see for myself what effects if any there will be. ive spoken with fchat member who road 6 years with bare fabspeed headers not even with heat plates..without any issues whatsoever.

plus I have challenge grill so im sure it will be fine..

if there happens to be any heat issues, then ill just put the ThermoTec blankets..

you can see OEM 5.2 headers on the floor.. still good.. no leaks.. available for cheap, pm me if interest..
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. tr512

tr512 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2007
    canada burnaby bc
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Tony
    I have never seen much of a heat difference from headers being coated,and i have taken under the hood temps.I will say that if you don't get the headers coated they look like **** after 2yrs.

10. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Give us a call if you have been thinking about something special from Fabspeed. We have incredible introductory prices.

Michael

11. eyboro

eyboro Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2004
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Eitan
    I just don't understand why a sponsor just doesn't display prices when promoting discounted products. Jut list the prices with a link to buy, make it simple, Please.

12. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Two simple answers to your logical question:

A. Minimum Advertised Pricing from most manufacturers does not allow you to see the best pricing possible - only MSRP. We follow the rules with the manufacturers we represent. This happens in many industries.

B. We want a good relationship with our clients. Every call we get actually adds a great friend for life. Now who wouldn't want that in the world of Ferrari? :D

We will put a smile on your face - no hard sales or upsales like the camera dealers in NY - call me anytime. :) We are Ferrari owners working with Ferrari owners.

Michael

13. GTO Joe

GTO Joe Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Joseph Troutwine
    I also like to see prices but this is a reasonable and thoughtful response. Glad you guys are on here. :)

14. eyboro

eyboro Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

May 30, 2004
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Eitan
    I still think prices should be visible, when I shop for anything, If i don't see prices, I don't call, I go to the next site were prices are listed.

15. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi Boys!! Happy playoff football Sunday!!! Im in a great mood !! give us a call TODAY for a sweet DISCOUNT $$$ off of all FABSPEED AND CAPRISTO products :)
    Mike 973-610-7111
    Yellow Compass Group

16. surfwolf

surfwolf Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 14, 2012
    Bethany, OR
    Full Name:
    Michael Wolfe
    FChat Members,

I ordered my new Fabspeed Super Sport X-Pipe Exhaust with Sport Cats & beautiful Stainless Steel Headers from Michael & the Yellow Compass Group. They handled everything 1st rate & definitely took care of me price wise! The craftsmanship & quality of this work is obvious as soon as you open the boxes/bubble wrap. I cannot wait to get everything installed on my 1995 348 Spider. Gaining 35 HP & 39 of torque, along with breathing much better should really make a difference. If you are considering a new exhaust for your Ferrari, do yourself a favor & give Michael/Yellow Compass a call. You will NOT be disappointed! They are a FChat sponsor and good guys.

Michael Wolfe/Surfwolf

17. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hope everyone is doing well. Just got back from the Cavallino Classic and had a great time. Some beautiful F355 and 348 at the event. Met some of those owners for drinks. We have many happy customers with new Fabspeed performance products. Give us a call when we can help. We know you'll be pleased.

Mike

18. Robb

Robb Moderator
    Moderator Lifetime Rossa Owner

Feb 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Robb
    Mike,

My Fabspeed headers, blankets, and straight pipes are now installed on the '95 F355 Berlinetta. The car is solid and sounds amazing. I'll be showing the install in the other thread as soon as I can.

Thanks again for the help and great prices. I couldn't be happier. You guys are right up there with my favorite companies to work with like Daniel at Ricambi.

Robb

19. awilson

awilson Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2013
    Annapolis Md
    Full Name:
    Andrew G. Wilson,II
    do you make or have plenum spacers for the 348. Andy

20. tres55

tres55 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 18, 2012
    Canada
    Just wanted to say THANKS to Mike for getting me a great deal on some Fabspeed exhaust bits. :D

Can't wait to put them on. Excellent customer service by the way!

21. awilson

awilson Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2013
    Annapolis Md
    Full Name:
    Andrew G. Wilson,II
    Sent mike a message about buying 348 Headers. I am looking forward to them. Andy

22. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I treat everyone as if i were the customer!!!
    At Yellow Compass we are Ferrari owners here for Ferrari owners !!!
    our discount pricing is ( shall we say- many happy customers )
    we are always here to talk Ferrari

Enjoy the weekend :)
    Mike

23. awilson

awilson Formula Junior

Sep 15, 2013
    Annapolis Md
    Full Name:
    Andrew G. Wilson,II
    Is that an ECU in the picture ? Do you sell ECU Chips ? Plenum Spacers ?

24. Horsechat

Horsechat Karting

Jan 3, 2015
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    #24 Horsechat, Apr 26, 2016
  25. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Great prices still in effect for our fellow owners. Isn't it time to spoil yourself and your car with the best value in headers and performance exhausts?

Driving season has arrived.

Give us a call and go Fabspeed.

Mike