FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | 348 Catbypass Pipes | FerrariChat

FABSPEED MOTORSPORT | 348 Catbypass Pipes

Discussion in '348/355' started by Fabspeed Motorsport, Sep 30, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #1 Fabspeed Motorsport, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    As proven in our dyno graph below, the OEM catalytic converters that came on the 348 were very restrictive. With our Catbypass solution, they add a nice amount of tone and performance back into the car without having to get too involved with labor. The car picks up a noticeable 28whp and 25wtq with this simple upgrade, only bringing it closer to that F355 horsepower range.

Let me help breathe some life back out of your 348, and as always - PM or email me for special FChat member discounts. We are well in-stock with well over a dozen sets available to ship right now!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #2 Fabspeed Motorsport, Oct 31, 2016
  3. Kaivball

Kaivball Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2007
    Kalifornia
    I run them on my car.

Great sound, and great uncorking... :)

Kai

4. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Glad to hear it, thank you! Any chance you can indulge us all with a video of you enjoying them? PM incoming.

5. Nader

Nader Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2011
    East of Seattle
    I'm interested. Are there any issues with CELs? Any changes to the AFR in the higher RPMs?

6. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    There are no issues with CEL's switching to our Catbypass pipes, and the AFR's stay in their targeted area so no problem being too rich, or too lean. I will shoot you a PM in a moment to see if I can help get a set out to you!

If anyone is local to us and is interested in a set, I would love to work with them in order to get some new data on the 348.

7. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #7 Fabspeed Motorsport, Nov 23, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
    Hey all, just wanted to let Ferrari 348 owners know that Fabspeed’s Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale has arrived early this year! All Thanksgiving weekend long through Monday we will be running specials - discount ECU Tunes, an extra discount on Performance Packages, and slashed pricing on select products. We’re also offering FREE SHIPPING in the continental US. We’ve extended our hours (we’re coming in Saturday to satisfy you) so we’re all on hand to help.

We're offering a special deal on our Ferrari 348 Catbypass Pipes - visit the product page with the link below to see the great discount and let me know if you have any questions.

Ferrari 348 Catbypass Pipes - Fabspeed Motorsport

8. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    #8 Fabspeed Motorsport, Nov 30, 2016
    Treat yourself this holiday season to the best power per dollar modification you buy for your 348!

You've seen the power figures, you know the brand - it's time to pull the trigger on these beautiful pipes.

9. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Unlock a substantial increase in incredible exhaust tone with our Catbypass Pipes! We're good in stock and I'd be happy to send you a quote, just let me know!

10. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
    Fabspeed Motorsport is now offering full Performance Packages for Ferrari 348 vehicles. This complete performance exhaust solution includes Fabspeed's new Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System, Sport Headers, and 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters.