'92 348ts on BaT | FerrariChat

'92 348ts on BaT

Discussion in '348/355' started by Nader, Aug 17, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nader

Nader Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2011
    East of Seattle
    There's a nice, '92 348ts for sale on Bring-a-Trailer. Seems like 348s have been gravitating to that site more than others. BaT seems to have set some benchmark prices on similarly interesting cars lately, and I'm curious to see how high this one goes. It has already been bid up over $41,000, with five more days left on the auction. Lots of positive comments on the car that I think are helping :). I'm not affiliated with that site, the seller, or the car. Just a vocal enthusiast. Check it out:

29K-Mile 1992 Ferrari 348 TS | Bring a Trailer

2. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    There's another one for 35k

3. Nader

Nader Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2011
    East of Seattle
    Where? The one on craigslist? That ad has been pulled, probably sold. I'm focusing on BaT because it's selects good cars, they are generally well presented, and I enjoy the public vetting process and potential dialogue with the seller in real time.

BaT has a growing audience, bidders and commenters are usually well-informed enthusiasts, and it's possible to look them up on the site and see what else they have commented and bid on, and how high. I predict escalating values for the 348 over the next few years (as long as the economy holds), which is why I think will be interesting to see how high this one goes.

4. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike