Vivid Racing : VRTuned Flash Tune Sale! | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : VRTuned Flash Tune Sale!

Discussion in '360/430' started by VividRacing, Mar 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vivid Racing : VRTuned Flash Tune Sale!

Greetings Ferrarichat!

I currently have a sale going on VRTuned Flash Tunes for the 360 and 430 platforms!

Below you'll find a list of the available tunes, as well as the listed performance gains for each tune. These tunes can be tailored to your vehicle based on the fuel octane you run and the modifications you have installed. Catless tunes are available as well. Performance gains listed below are based on an otherwise stock vehicle.

These do require removal of the ECU's and shipping it to our facility for programming. We assist with this process by providing shipping labels for all clients located here in the US, and expedited shipping for US and international clients.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

Ferrari 360

Stock Power - 400hp / 275tq
    Tuned Power - 420hp / 290tq

$2000 List Price

Ferrari 430 / 430 Challenge

Stock Power - 490hp / 353tq
    Tuned Power - 512hp / 372tq

Ferrari 430 Scuderia

Stock Power - 510hp / 346tq
    Tuned Power - 530hp / 362tq

$2400 List Price

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have been replied to. Thank you for all of your interest thus far!

-James

3. Roadking80134

Roadking80134 Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2013
    Spring, TX
    Full Name:
    Rick S
    Just making sure I'm reading this correctly.. 5% gain for $2k?

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Thank you for your reply. To confirm, while I certainly wish this wasn't the case, the cost of a flash tune is determined by the cost associated to tune said vehicle. The hardware and software necessary to make provide this upgrade are much more expensive than most of the Japanese, German, and Domestic vehicles. For those looking for an improvement in the overall powerband as well as an increase in peak horsepower and torque, this is the option we have available. This also works well with aftermarket upgrades as the tune can be adjusted for catless applications and the like to gain additional power, regain the lost low end torque from such a modification, and prevent the CEL from coming on due to their removal.

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    I'm offering some additional incentives today (Thursday 4/9) through close of business tomorrow (Friday 4/10 - 6pm PST)!

Contact me via pm, email, or phone for details!

-James

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to. Thank you for your interest. Contact me today for excellent end of the month pricing on all items you are interested in!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

7. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    Is the torque of the f430 really higher than the scuderia? I thought base f430 torque was listed at 343.

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    My apologies. I might have gotten the figures mixed up when creating the thread. I made all the VRTuned threads for all the various Ferrari models the same day. I apparently can't edit my original post, which is odd.

-James

9. ShineKen

ShineKen F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 3, 2007
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Nostradamus
    I was more curious than correcting. I read an article which stated although the scud produces slightly more torque at 5200rpm, the f430 continues to climb a bit whereas the scud flattens out. I thought that was interesting and even more interesting your dyno shows that.

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings FerrariChat'ers!

Thank you for all your interest. I have officially replied to all your PM's. I do apologize for any delays in my reply. I was out of the office on vacation earlier this month and it's taken me some time to get caught back up.

As always, I have excellent pricing on all the items I have posted here as well as many, many other brands.

If I can be of any assistance on anything, please contact me. Happy to help!

-James

11. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Can you guys post the dyno charts? I'd like to see where the gains are.

12. bkthomps

bkthomps Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2012
    USA
    how are you able to make more power with the scud considering it's the same engine? just the exhaust difference? are the 430 numbers a stock car versus a tune-only car?

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrari Chat'ers!

I hope everyone is having an excellent month of June thus far. The month of June has historically been a bit slower month in this industry. As such, I am offering additional discounts to forum members this entire month on all the products I have listed here as well as any other items you might be seeking. We have access to a wide, wide variety of items for various years and models of Ferrari. I'm happy to assist in any way I can!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Forum Members!

All PM's have been replied to. Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate it. For special forum member pricing on these items and many, many other items, feel free to PM or email me. Happy to assist, provide aggressive pricing, and excellent customer service.

-James

[email protected]

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Friday Fire Sale!!! Pushing to finish the week off strong! Hit me up for details!!!

-James

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have replied to. Thank you for your interest and continued business. We greatly appreciate it. The end of the month is quickly approaching. Contact me for aggressive month ending pricing on all Ferrari items!

-James

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!!!

Yet another month has come and gone, and as always, I'm pushing to finish this month as strong as possible. With this in mind, I am offering the most aggressive pricing possible today through close of business tomorrow June 30th (We close at 6:00pm PST). Contact me for information!

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings!

All caught up from the holiday weekend and all PM's replied to! Thank you for your continued interest and business. We greatly appreciate it. Contact me right away for aggressive pricing on all your Ferrari performance upgrade needs.

-James

19. Darth_Homer

Darth_Homer Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2014
    I'm interested in the tune for 430 Scuderia, right now I'm running on Zeus Flash tune but still getting CEL problems from time to time. I have a 200cell sport cat pipes, headers, titanium Xpipes and bmc filters. Can this also eliminate the CEL? I'm very much annoyed everytime it lights up! Please let me know and the special offer price too :)

Thanks!

20. dd360

dd360 Rookie

May 31, 2014
    Canberra Australia
    Full Name:
    Dayne
    Does anyone have a review of the difference between before and after the flash tune? Particularly like to hear from someone with a Ferrari 360 with exhaust & flash.

Thanks
    Dayne

21. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    You've got PM!

-James

Greetings Dayne,

I've attempted to send you a PM just now, however your PM inbox is at maximum capacity and I am unable to send the PM until it is emptied.

-James

22. Wisky

Wisky Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Lee NJ
    Full Name:
    David
    Ive been toying with the idea of flashing my 2006 Cayenne Turbo. Out of curiosity, what is the absolute best price for such a tune? Feel free to PM me.

23. Darth_Homer

Darth_Homer Formula Junior

Mar 29, 2014
    Anyone here tried this tune on their scud??

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have been replied to! Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate the opportunities!

Contact me via PM, email, or phone for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing on all Ferrari related items!

-James

[email protected]

25. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIFriday Fire Sale!!!

This week has been very hectic! Looking to finish strong with solid sales numbers by passing on excellent deals to Ferrarichat members!

I'll be in the office today until 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Hit me up for aggressive pricing!

-James