Very Special News at S-Line! | FerrariChat

Very Special News at S-Line!

Discussion in '360/430' started by sherpa23, Jul 1, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #1 sherpa23, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I was over at S-Line today going over some things on my prototype S-Line 360 exhaust system and we were discussing some other things on all of the systems as well as his help for the local FCA and its members.

Teague is now on Generation IX of his patented x pipe exhaust and mounting system. It's an absolutely phenomenal system and, imho, the best on the market. The fact that certain Fchatters are buying them only to try to duplicate them in other materials probably bears that out, too.

Anyway, he would like to do more but the materials purchase, set-up time, amount of hand finishing and such make it very difficult for him to make any money doing them in ones and twos. Consequently, we talked about doing another group buy. What we came up with is that if he can get a minimum order of 10 systems (it can be 360, F430, or Scud systems) then he can reduce some hours off the build and capitalize on lower materials prices and pass that on to everyone here.

As a result, here are the prices that he will honor for the absolute latest versions (and mounts) of three systems as long as he has a minimum order of ten spread across the three models: 360 - $3150, F430 - $3300, Scud - $3400. The buyer has to pay shipping on top of that but that's a pretty good discount over the normal prices and nice service to owners.

If you want to take advantage of the low pricing, email Teague directly at [email protected]

In other news I watched him making the prototype 458 system which is super cool, considering it has that third outlet pipe. I'll attach some pics I took when he wasn't looking. :)

Anyways, hopefully at least ten of you find this helpful and buy exhaust systems.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    #2 sherpa23, Jul 1, 2016
  3. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I'm in for the scud version. Email sent.

4. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Excellent. Email Teague and he will take care of you. Make sure you mention the group buy!

5. MaranelloDave

MaranelloDave Formula 3

Apr 27, 2010
    LA
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Done and done.

6. yangstein

yangstein Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2015
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    #6 yangstein, Jul 1, 2016
    I got mine installed and posted few pictures on the other thread. It makes great sound and you will not have to worry about it being too loud at all. It will be loud when you push the car, when cruising, sound level becomes lexus.

Mine has their "Logo" on it...

Dr. S-Line Ronnie made me do it... Haha...

I REALLY encourage to our friends here to try out. It gives you an instant pleasure just listening to it. I put fabspeed headers as well. My car maybe a lot slower than 488 but sounds
    a lot better than 488.

7. Andrie

Andrie Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2015
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrie Hartanto
    Anyone in San Francisco Bay Area has one that don't mind showing them to me? I'd like to listen to it before deciding.