Becker Radio Manual | FerrariChat

Becker Radio Manual

Discussion in '360/430' started by Kruegmeister, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kruegmeister

Kruegmeister Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 24, 2016
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Kruegmeister
    Does anyone have a PDF of the Manual and/or an ISO of the System CD for Navigation?

I was able to pair my phone no problems, but for the life of me I cannot figure outhow to change the FM Channel....

2. Bob in Texas

Bob in Texas F1 Rookie

Apr 23, 2012
    Just East of Weird
    Full Name:
    Bob
    do a search on here for becker radio. i put a list together on how to program a channel a few months ago on someone else's thread. As you have found out, the becker radios are the least friendly radio ever designed, X10. If I remember correctly, you have a 430, so the radio is a Cascade 6112. You can find the manuals on line...

http://www.mybecker.com/enUK/mainnavigation/automotive-archive/cascade-7944/downloads/
    the 7944 is the same as the 6112.

As for the CD, it is used to set up navigation and voice commands. You would need the ferrari Nav card to activate navigation. I tried using a copy and it didn't work but then again, I'm not a computer whiz. And then any map found on the Nav card is several generations old. The nav cards are available on eBay.

Ferrari 599 GTB Navigation Chip | eBay

another QUIRK is that you can't use your bluetooth cell phone and the iPod at the same time. It's one or the other (presuming you have an iPod wire in the glovebox -if not, available on eBay and from becker). So you cant receive a phone call while listening to the iPod. Such a stupid radio.

As an alternative, Boardwalk ferrari (and other dealers I presume) sell a recently released ferrari infotainment system that is plug and play and actually works like a modern radio with all the bells and whistles.

Welcome to the world of Becker...

3. Kruegmeister

Kruegmeister Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 24, 2016
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Kruegmeister
    Thanks that helped.
    Really an OCD thing as I know ill never actually listen to the Radio...
    But now I know my Antenna is most likely not connected as nothing comes in.
    I'll be listening to the awesomeness behind me.

4. Rosso328

Rosso328 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 11, 2006
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Pretty sure Becker went out of their way to make these units as user UNfriendly as possible.

5. big_guy

big_guy F1 Rookie

Sep 9, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Give them credit...they succeeded! :)