HRE Performance Wheels Launches New S2H Series Wheels with Hidden Hardware | FerrariChat

HRE Performance Wheels Launches New S2H Series Wheels with Hidden Hardware

Discussion in '360/430' started by HRE_Jurrian, Mar 7, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HRE_Jurrian

HRE_Jurrian Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    #1 HRE_Jurrian, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    HRE LAUNCHES NEW S2H SERIES WITH HIDDEN HARDWARE
    HRE brings a minimalist view to its popular three-piece Series S2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxDi9SK0c7s

San Diego, Calif. (February, 2017) – HRE Performance Wheels has built a reputation for itself by constantly pushing the envelope of what is possible with forged aluminum wheels. This relentless drive for improvement has led them back to the extremely popular Series S2 of wheels which they are now offering with hidden hardware. This gives these three-piece styles a new look while keeping with the S2 design language, offering customers more selection options. When the S2 was launched, it represented a huge investment of time and resources for HRE. The aggressive and complex designs were aimed squarely at the exotic car market with an eye towards Porsche, Lamborghini and Ferrari owners in particular, while also appealing to large sedans and SUVs. The S2H maintains this core market segment but continues to expand into other growing wheel markets as well.

"The S2H represents a growing trend for HRE of offering similar design themes in multiple formats," said HRE President Alan Peltier. "With the addition of S2H, we’re able to better appeal to varied customer tastes on a wider scale."

The new hidden hardware variants of the S2H starts at $2,800/wheel, are available in diameters 20”, 21”, 22” and 24” and are designated by adding an “H” to the end of the model number, e.g. S200H, S201H, S204H, S207H and S209H. The Series S2H will retain the strength and quality that people have come to expect from HRE, along with the signature 360 degree spoke surfacing. All HRE wheels are engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for optimal acceleration, handling and braking performance. Each wheel is built-to-order and there are nearly infinite fitment, color and finish options available for the ultimate custom-tailored wheel buying experience.

About HRE Performance Wheels:
    HRE designs, engineers and manufactures 3-piece and 1-piece forged aluminum alloy wheels for Racing, Performance & Luxury cars and SUVs in their San Diego, California-based, TÜV-approved facility. HRE’s built-to-order wheel sets offer a customized choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application. HRE wheels are sold through select high-end car dealerships, specialty retailers and performance companies worldwide. For more information, visit The World's Best Custom Forged Wheels for Motorsport, Performance, SUV and Luxury Vehicles | HRE Performance Wheels or call an HRE wheel expert at (760) 598-1960.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. cclassics

cclassics Rookie

Jun 21, 2016
    Langley
    theres a Lot of HRE wheels i like-- but im not so sure about these with the centers overhanging the wheel lip-- how hard is it to clean?

3. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
  4. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    nice wheels...what is that car? modified corvette?

5. bkthomps

bkthomps Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2012
    USA
    a financial mistake

beautiful wheels though

6. ICULUKN

ICULUKN Formula Junior

Apr 11, 2007
    Ahwatukee AZ
    Full Name:
    G.P.
    Look like aventador wheels. I like it

7. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
  8. KM1959

KM1959 Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2014
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I have always really appreciated HRE wheel designs but have NEVER liked all those bolt heads on the three piece designs. Too "blingy" and I cursed them every time I cleaned mine - so much so that I gave away the last set I had to a complete stranger. Literally. "Nice wheels". " Really? You can have them."

These new wheels are awesome!!!! It may be time for some new HRE wheels! Well done.

9. HRE_Jurrian

Dec 14, 2015
    Vista, CA
    Full Name:
    Logan
    Awesome! Glad you love the new designs! :)