F430 Scuderia WSM - Workshop manual | FerrariChat

F430 Scuderia WSM - Workshop manual

Discussion in '360/430' started by flash32, Mar 19, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    #1 flash32, Mar 19, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Hello fellow chatters

I know this request has been discussed (I actually even searched again) many times but it always seems to just drop off with no real place to buy a full manual. So...where does one go to get an official WSM for a 2009 scuderia? Following some posts on here, I purchased on the one on ebay. It is for a spider and it is very incomplete. I really could use some help in point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance - maybe this will last thread for this subject once we can document it

Dominick

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
  4. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
  5. koop

koop Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2011
    Would love to have a copy. How does the subscription work? Can you sign up for the 1 day and then download the full manual?

6. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    Based on the other thread - you can sign in and print but not download. You can print to separate PDF if your software allows. I have not tried it myself yet but am leaning towards paying the 150 and getting a copy for myself. The 10-15 dollar versions out there are not complete and hopeful this will be.

7. koop

koop Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2011
    Any luck? Were you able to save it as PDF?

8. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    I haven't tried yet but I will let you know when I do

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

9. johnfe

johnfe Karting

Dec 22, 2016
    SoCal Usa
    Full Name:
    John F Edwards
    #9 johnfe, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    To become a member you have to be in the automotive industry. Once you are accepted you can buy a subscription for 1 day (24 hours) but the problem is many pages are in html format which means you have to be able to convert them to a PDF format to save them. Additionally the ones that are in a PDF format are only of a single page as they cater only to mechanics with a specific question. The site is not intended for downloading complete versions of Manuals. Since there are 1,000's of pages of information one would find it impossible to get all the information in a single day.

Unfortunately, all the 1,269 pages Workshop Repair Manuals for the F430 Spider has the following sections listed as "Being Prepared" Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Does anyone have a Workshop manual with these sections complete?

Thank you,

johnfe
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. dapper

dapper Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Bristol, UK
    Full Name:
    Dave
    ........and be very careful, there are scam links to particularly workshop manuals out there as I know from experience. These can hit your PC with a virus pretty well darn instantly you try to download. You risk losing much info from your HDD, such as family photo's, so ensure you have a backup.

11. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    Any Updates to this thread? I am in need of an 09 Scud manual as well

12. flash32

flash32 F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2008
    Central NJ
    Full Name:
    Dominick
    That link only works outside usa

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

13. naughtynori

naughtynori Rookie

Sep 13, 2012
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Nori
    Also looking for a WSM for my 08 F430 Spider. Tried the search thing but little apprehensive on buying anything that will damage my computer.

14. Sky Hye

Sky Hye Formula Junior
    BANNED

Apr 2, 2017
    SoCal
    Pm me your emails. I purchased the 04-09 manual. There isn’t scud specifics there but still beneficial. I’m happy to spread the knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk