Videos for removing interior parts | FerrariChat

Videos for removing interior parts

Discussion in '360/430' started by ncm6cabrio, Apr 24, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    I'm sending some parts off for refinishing and took video of the removal process so I would be sure to put things back together correctly. I thought others might benefit from the info so I posted the videos to YouTube. One video shows the removal of the center console items- reverse and auto buttons, ashtray, and mirror control panel. Another video shows the removal of the interior door pulls.

Here are the links-

Center console items- https://youtu.be/uh4lBnrxGuo

Door pulls- https://youtu.be/5QxYWws-0Q0

2. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Thanks for the video...was planning on removing the door panels. This will come in handy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. chinaleeexports

chinaleeexports Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    SL
    Thanks, I just did the exact parts Sunday after the Pasadena car show. Sent my parts off on Monday. The videos will help me with my reinstall.

4. KM1959

KM1959 Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2014
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Thanks Mike! Very clear and will come in handy if mine ever turn stickey.

5. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    It's not a matter of "if" but "when" they turn sticky! Many of my parts are still fine; nothing was terrible a few items were just a little tacky. I thought I'd extend the life before refinishing by cleaning them up with rubbing alcohol which worked great on a couple of parts. When I got to the driver's door handle, the etching was removed during cleaning and things got especially bad when I did the reverse and auto buttons where removing the coating left nothing but white buttons!

6. Dave rocks

Dave rocks F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Nov 23, 2012
    Orchard Park, NY
    Full Name:
    Dave Lelonek
    Mike - thanks for these and your business. We'll get the video links on our site soon :)