My Senorita - Upgrades and Mods | FerrariChat

My Senorita - Upgrades and Mods

Discussion in '360/430' started by simmadwn, Jun 22, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Hello Friends - just wanted to share some mods and upgrades I did to my 07 430 Spider - Senorita :)

Scuding Swiss - ILUAL43 HEADLIGHT LED DRL ULTIMATE VERSION, ILUAL43 USA LED REAR LIGHTS PACKAGE (i) V1C1: All 4 stop + 4 parking lights are illuminated, ILUAL3BL FULL LINE LED 3RD BRAKE LIGHT with Integrated stop light safety flasher module, SPIDER ENGINE BAY LED LIGHTING SYSTEM.
    https://www.scuding.com/Shop/en/7-f430-scuderia-16m

Taillights, Turn Signals and Markers - (i)Taillights are smoked using VHT Nite Shades. 2 coats and then 1 coat of clear. Not too dark, very subtle and has a good mix of red and smoke. (ii) Turn Signals - round ones on the side are smoked using VHT same coating as above. Other turn signals and markers are tinted. Tint dint work on the round ones due to their shape, door lights are smoked using VHT as well.
    https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/vht-paint-nite-shades-black-10-oz-aerosol-sp999/7141584-p?c3ch=PLA&c3nid=7141584-P&c3apidt=21900168400&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1a3KBRCYARIsABNRnxu9y_G-52hfDXLRYoOJytJqdAQE8jxRxf_fInkjuGwTNVFBTXZ-v7kaApT8EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

LED Bulb's - dome light, number plate, glove compartment and luggage compartment. Got the bulbs from a local car shop that does custom work. No errors on the leds. Have a few extra bulbs, if anyone is willing to buy :)

Carbon Fiber cup holder - exoticcargear (eBay)

Tinted windows and front windshield - Tint King, Billerica, MA. Please be very very careful when tinting the front windshield. Lot of electronics under the windshield.
    Boston Area Auto, Commercial, Residential Tinting Film and Paint Protection | Tint King

Carbon Fiber Wrap - Engine bay grills, front bumper splitter and door sills. Purely for the looks.

Headlight Bulb - replaced with D1S - OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID BULBS. Nicely compliments the Ultra Bright DRL from Scuding Swiss. Great visibility and range. D1S ? OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS MADE IN GERMANY

Rims - OEM 16M Rims. Got them from a fellow f-chatter -skip737. They were MINT!!

Tires - Tire Rack, Michelin PSS. Went with 235 in the front. Love it!

New Style OEM Center Caps - exoticcargear (eBay)

TPMS Sensors with gun metal valve color to match the rims - tpms.com code H0011 for the part. No issues with calibration

Carbon Fiber Ferrari logo valve stems - eBay

Hardwired V1 to the dome lamp. Tapped into the passenger airbag light connector.

AMNE - Steve and Dave did all the maintenance and rim/tire swap.

HUGE Thanks to F-chat and Ferrari Life forums members for answering questions during SOS!! :)

PICS : https://pix.sfly.com/AfoHrQXW

https://youtu.be/eYqgRUDtQSU

James

2. Bigilo

Bigilo Karting

Sep 28, 2013
    San Antonio, Texas
    Nice! I like the engine light, the red makes it look like a creature emerging from hell's depths.

3. Mikael-F360

Mikael-F360 Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2017
    Finland
    Full Name:
    Mikael E.
    +1 for the engine lights and the rear led lights too! Car looks great.

4. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    interesting choices. truly a labor of love.

5. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Dan

6. Doug2D

Doug2D Karting

Mar 29, 2015
    I'm about to buy those style wheels. Good tip on the matching TPMS sensors.

7. klointheridge

klointheridge Karting

Jun 5, 2017
    Westchester Cty, NY
    Full Name:
    Kevin Long
    Sweet mods. My F430 comes in a few weeks and am figuring out all I want to do. This helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Nutsack

The Nutsack Formula Junior

Oct 7, 2014
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Cool mods. THANK YOU for keeping the car off the ground!

9. since-15

since-15 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2008
  10. simmadwn

simmadwn Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2016
    San Mateo, CA
    Full Name:
    James
    Thanks man....by far the best mod!!