Stop letting lots of great FERRARI's slip through your fingers | FerrariChat

Stop letting lots of great FERRARI's slip through your fingers

Discussion in '360/430' started by Yellow Compass, Aug 15, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I often say that we as Ferrari owners are caretakers of the brand. I always try to impress upon my clients that we might have many stops on the Ferrari train. In helping the first time buyer or return buyer, it is always important to think first about the Ferrari brand and what that means to so many of us. The model color and other options can sometimes be secondary to the joy of ownership. Any time a new guy calls me I ask him for his wish list because I want to know what is on his mind. It is my job to help all my clients end up with the right car for them at this point of their lives, but humbly I say as caretakers we should always be open to discover how our opinions may also change overtime. Plainly said, Ferrari is the ice cream, the model is the flavor and luckily we all have a lot to chose from.

I have many cars to discuss with you. Give me a call, my phone is always on.
    I treat every client as if I were the client
    Mike 🏁

2. cre_man

cre_man Karting

Aug 8, 2017
    The Netherlands
    I've mailed you, would like to talk some upgrades:

- Exhausts
    - Testpipes
    - Carbon

And quotes to the Netherlands

3. Yellow Compass