CS Market | FerrariChat

CS Market

Discussion in '360/430' started by stokpro, Mar 13, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Kicking off a new thread to track the CS market/inventory. Seems as though several of us (I'm guilty of this) have high highjacked other CS related threads to only post or ask questions about specific Strads, so why not have a more separate thread to share and discuss this information? I'll start... two more CS's recently came available:

1) Nero with red/blk leather, yellow calipers, blacked out wheels, hi-fi, fire extinguisher, 7.3k miles $155.8k

2) Rosso Scuderia with red/black alcantara, red calipers, hi-fi, fire extinguisher, 8.2k miles, $132k

This now makes 42 Stradales available in North America (includes a handful of Strads in Canada). Most I've ever seen is 43 CS's for sale at one time, so it'll be interesting if we break that figure.

2. I.T. Guy

I.T. Guy F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 17, 2004
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Jason
  3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Thanks for sharing Jason! Yes, I've known about that one; it's been for sale since last November. At one point the seller advertised it as rosso corsa, but ad now says rosso scuderia.

4. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Nero CS is at Scottsdale Ferrari. 2nd car is on eBay and being offered by Planet Auto Imports in North Carolina. I have no association with either car and recommend doing your due diligence as I'm coming across more and more "storied" Stradales.

5. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Are you pulling cars off your list? I know mine was for sale a month or 2 ago. Not sure if that is part of the 42. #135378

6. F360CS

F360CS Karting

Aug 14, 2004
    MARLBORO, NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    ALLEN
    you can add mine to the list. titanium w/black leather,black calipers and hifi,5000 miles. see ferrariads for a picture.

7. 993 911

993 911 Formula Junior

Jan 16, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Full Name:
    Jack D
    Do you publish the full list anywhere?

8. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    I think you should add factory stripe or no stripe.

9. RichardCH

RichardCH F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 16, 2005
    NOT gonna get much cheaper than this

10. sidekick

sidekick Karting

May 24, 2004
    New York
    Full Name:
    Marty
    Any word on what happened to the repo white one in Puerto Rico?

you took mine off the list 134972

11. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    #11 stokpro, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2010
    Thx for heads up. Yes, yours was removed the minute Scottsdale Ferrari claimed it was "sold" even though it wasn't. The list is updated at least once a week if not more.

Yep, got it, already included in the 42 figure.

No, the list is not published but I will be advertising a select few cars from the list on a CS website. Stay tuned!

If there is mention of a stripe it will be OEM "factory applied", otherwise no stripe or "aftermarket" stripe will be noted.

Non-OEM striped cars will get cheaper in IMO, the striped ones seem to be holding steady.

Not sure about that PR CS, but would be interested to find out more. Yes, your CS was taken off the list a long time ago. :)

12. anunakki

anunakki Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 8, 2005
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Im just an armchair observer in this market but following and gauging value of collectibles is my profession.

I see non stripe CS settling in the $110s and striped in the $130s over the next 24 months.
    They will stairstep down to this level...its not going to be straight down.

In 5 years they will come down another 20% but will most likely not go any lower

13. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    #13 stokpro, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    tripjammer and zipperkarting like this.
  14. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Obijuankanonbie??

15. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Actually, there are 43 CS's for sale, which ties the most number of Strads I've seen for sale at any one time. The last time there were this many for sale was first week of May 2009. Here's #43:

Rosso Scuderia with Red/Blk Alcantara, Rosso Scuderia Calipers, 6-Disc CD Changer, Sinto CD + Hi-Fi System, Battery Charger + Prewiring, Fire Extinguisher, Upholstered Headliner, Space Saver Wheel Kit, All Books & Keys, OEM Car Cover, Seat Covers, Steering Wheel Cover. 4700 miles. No Paintwork, No Stories.

16. h2oskier

h2oskier F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2006
    inside someone hot
    Full Name:
    MJA
    subscribed just to see what's happening. Good idea for a thread StokAmatuer

17. F458

F458 Karting

Aug 1, 2009
    Malibu, CA
    Thanks for starting this thread. It's going to be a popular one.

Would be great if you also posted commentary on each you listed (like "owned by current F Chatter. have seen it at F gathering. seems to be in excellent condition." or "tracked a lot. front bumper repainted." etc). Finding the stats is easy, but it's the history and your opinion that are interesting.

BTW, what's the story with this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Ferrari-360-CS-Challenge-Stradale-TDF-Blue-RARE_W0QQitemZ250595039256QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3a58a0d818 ? It's been for sale for a while...

18. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

wheres the list?

you can add mine135988
    rosso scuderia on black
    no stripe
    10000 miles

19. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
  20. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    Wait? What?! You're selling it already?!!

21. Oengus

Oengus F1 World Champ

Heck no :)......I thought stokpro was compiling a list for his data base/web site.

22. jet

jet Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Bay Area
    NNO has a seperate list for CS owners with the Vins listed.

23. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    I know of the titanium car, which was owned by an Fchatter. That red one was just listed over the weekend. I've received a few phone calls from Fchatters alerting me to that CS. Apparently it is physically in L.A. but will be en route to North Carolina soon.

Glad to hear you're not already selling that whip! Check with NNO on his registry.

I'll add as much color/commentary as possible. As for that TDF car, it was/is owned by an Fchatter. I think the mods and (higher) mileage may be deal breakers. It supposedly had some rear paintwork done, which isn't a big deal IMO (many Strads have had the nose/bumper repainted from chips) as long as it's disclosed, but then again, maybe the selling dealer doesn't know the full history.

24. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    8 Stradales on Ebay - all of them repeats(some many times), except for the $132K buy it now one. Unless it has been listed under another seller before. I sent an info request on this one two days ago and got no response from the seller.

25. F360CS

F360CS Karting

Aug 14, 2004
    MARLBORO, NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    ALLEN
    any thoughts from you guys on my car. i havent had much response, and its a no stories car, origional owner, great color combo, low miles, perfect condition and fully serviced. i always read about how everyone is looking for a no stories car, well here it is. your thoughts would be much appreciated. thanks. if anyone is interested see ferrariads and respond or pm me.