Exotic Motors Midwest... reviews | FerrariChat

Exotic Motors Midwest... reviews

Discussion in '360/430' started by m.roberts, Sep 23, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. m.roberts

m.roberts Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2009
    USA
    considering a possible deal with the guys there...

Anyone have any opinions, good or bad or inbetween??

PM me if you want to keep things quiet or confidential!

Thanks in advance.

2. mikey625

mikey625 Rookie

Feb 7, 2008
    stamford conneticut
    Full Name:
    michael liberti
    There great to deal with, Danny Baker is an honest and good guy. They are priced aggressive. Ive done two transactions with them.

3. Zinger

Zinger Formula 3

Apr 11, 2009
    Leesburg, Va
    Full Name:
    Ryan M
    I have not purchased a car from them but I came close. We had too far of a seperation on my trade # but whats new, its happens often. We all know selling privately brings more $ most of the time. I was dealing with Danny Baker and he was very knowledgable, proffesional, and responsive. That particular deal did not pan out but I would not hesitate to buy a car from them in the future. You should get a PPI either way to make sure the example you are considering is straight up. If its the black SCUD with black and red interior I am excited for you, that car is awesome looking. Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

4. Chio

Chio Karting

Nov 1, 2005
    STL
    great guys now BS at all!!! I live just down the street and eye the lot ALL the time!!!

5. The355Guy

The355Guy Rookie

Oct 26, 2005
    Saint Louis
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I have a friend that recently purchased a 430 spider from them and had nothing but praise.

6. a7xbass941

a7xbass941 Karting

Jun 15, 2011
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I used to work for Danny making inventory videos of his cars. From watching him do business, I can tell you that you will get exactly the car advertised and a very professional transaction experience. He is very particular about the cars he sells, and if there is any imperfection with the vehicle, he either has it fixed, or fully describes it to the potential buyer. I have never seen a more honest salesperson at any level of vehicle sales. I hope you do business with him, and good luck!

7. redfrancesco

redfrancesco Rookie

May 12, 2013
    Old post, but have to throw in my $.02 after checking out a number of dealers in the area. From my dealings with Danny Baker, Exotic Motors Midwest has been great. Haven't pulled the trigger yet (looking at 2010 458), but they've worked with me to make me feel comfortable and answer my ridiculous number of questions.