Anyone here buy the Nero scud from exotic motor cars Midwest? | FerrariChat

Anyone here buy the Nero scud from exotic motor cars Midwest?

Discussion in '360/430' started by kwb, Jan 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kwb

kwb Rookie

May 25, 2004
    #1 kwb, Jan 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
    I made an offer on this car but found them a bit arrogant and unwilling to negotiate or communicate. I think I will stick with an authorized Ferrari dealer. I've been in the market for a scud for several months......

2. bart12

bart12 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2008
    The River runs through it
    Full Name:
    MD Leo
    all dealers are thesame, whether independent or ferrari dealers. take it with a grain of salt. Scuds are rare right now.For the right price, they know it would sell. they are trying to see if somebody would take their price. Follow it up for a while. Or just get the car and forget about them.

3. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    How much below asking did you offer?.....it appears that there should have been some wiggle room albeit only a few thousand on a low mileage car (3,400 miles).

4. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    theres a blk 08 scud for sale in so cali 8900 miles no stories usto be my buddys if interested let me know ill give u the details

5. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010
    No offense to blk. scud owners but the dealer should be happy someone is interested. Its a car not gold,tell them to pound salt. If your mind is made up to buy a black scud you will find one at a fair price just be patient.
    PS I owned a blk/blk scud for one month and traded it for my silver/red which isn't a big seller either,lol

6. kwb

kwb Rookie

May 25, 2004
    Thanks guys. I will be patient and wait for the right one. Btw I called this same dealer back and asked if there were any other black ones on their radar that might be coming in, "they asked me to send them a $2k deposit and they would look for me...." Really? Lol. Pass....

7. Treviso

Treviso Formula Junior

Sep 30, 2012
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Robert
    Do your own research and search the web daily until you find one. You will!
    If not, hire me, and I will find you one...I quite enjoy the process!!! I am just sad that I found my 430 Spider 6MT and now MUST stop looking because the last thing I need now is a third Ferrari!!! I love the hunt!!! You know, upper paleolithic hunter-gatherer, et al...
    By the way, I work for cheap:)

8. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
  9. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    I tried to buy that car 6 months ago they were pretty firm on that price I thought to high also be sure to know it had a bolt on after market spoiler looks like they removed it... For info

10. kwb

kwb Rookie

May 25, 2004
    Ya I looked at that one (not in person) but not crazy for the Red interior.

Motor Werks in Houston has a black 08 with an interesting interior. Yellow stitching on black with red seat inserts. 5500 miles.

11. dadswrld

dadswrld Karting

Jan 4, 2010
    Toronto, Ont
    Full Name:
    JR
  12. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    Love this one.

13. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
  14. Fiorano57

Fiorano57 Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 23, 2010

15. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Do your diligence and investigate before buying.

16. rocketman

rocketman Formula 3

Oct 1, 2009
    NY & Miami
    Totally legit fellas. Funny how when a car is priced fairly people question the car rather than doing their due diligence and jumping on it and snapping it up.

I am looking to sell my Scud so I can move on to my next vehicle and feel that it is very fairly priced at $177,500-FIRM

It is in mint condition and is as well documented as any car can be. All campaigns and service records available from local F-dealer where all work has been done. Annual service for this year has been done. No accidents, no paint work of any kind, no stories vehicle.

Has Full US Carbon Package as well as Bata upholstery on the foot wells.

Here is a link to some additional info and pics.

FS: 2008 430 Scuderia - 6speedonline.com Forums

Please feel free to contact me with any questions:

[email protected]

Thank you for looking !

17. rammac99

rammac99 Rookie

Dec 12, 2013
    Jefferson City
    Full Name:
    Richard McIntosh
    I, too went to exotic motors. Your experience was the same as mine. I fact, my wife and were so insulted by their behavior that she sent them an email stating we won't buy a car from them if they were the last car dealer on this planet. I bought a car from john hrad at Dallas Lamborghini. He was very professional, gave a great deal and had great cars. I will be buying another car for him. By the way, I bought a red and tan 2005 360 spider from him and simply could not be more pleased with the experience. I guess that was a lost sale for exotic motors.....

18. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward

Scott I think that's a fantastic price for your Scud. Should sell quick.
    Best of luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Bendrover

Bendrover Karting

Dec 18, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Looks like they keep burning bridges. Firm believer that what goes around comes around. Do a search and you will find other stories about these guys. BTW I bought my Scud....NOT from them!

Later

20. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming

21. aaronc

aaronc Rookie

Jul 3, 2013
    Los Angeles, CA
    Here's a black/black 08 Scud on eBay for $169K (buy it now) with 8280 miles. Probably will take a lower offer. The seller is Exotic Eurocars.

Ferrari 430 Scuderia | eBay

22. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    that was my friends car,no story very clean car

23. mv4

mv4 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    So. Cal
  24. AlgaeHater

AlgaeHater Formula Junior

Sep 22, 2004
    Bellevue, WA
    I sent Exotic Motors an email asking for more info on the Abu Dhabi Blu scud they had for sale recently. I never received an email back. I promptly purchased my car from Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo instead.