Carbon Fiber License Plate Frames for Spring | FerrariChat

Carbon Fiber License Plate Frames for Spring

Discussion in '360/430' started by Frips_Girl, Apr 17, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Frips_Girl

Frips_Girl Formula Junior

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    #1 Frips_Girl, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It's Spring, and time for the exotics to come out of hiding. To celebrate, 5ivefifty is offering up an Fchat forum discount from now until end of Tuesday. For the next 6 days, all 5ivefifty.com carbon fiber license plate frames are $60 shipped (within the USA). This includes any custom frames as well.

Quality is what sets 5ivefifty carbon fiber frames apart from the others. The frames are solid, not flimsy. The script is high-quality and tested throughout several years worth of harsh Canadian winters and humid summers. Last, they have a vibration-absorbing fabric adhered to the back, so no more fear of rattling. If you hear a rattle, contact your mechanic and not me ;)

Two ways to participate:
    1. PM me for a direct invoice
    2. Checkout via 5ivefifty.com, adding 'Fchat: username' in the Notes section. The difference is then reimbursed.

That's it. I like to keep it simple, so onto the photos- a small sample of what is offered, but remember that custom is available at no extra charge.

Annetta
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. plastique999

plastique999 F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2008
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Edward
    Aw man...ordered mine already.
    Guess we lost contact

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. RonnieRenaldi

RonnieRenaldi F1 Rookie

Aug 16, 2004
    I have your CF frame, wonder if I could buy just the decals.

4. English Rebel

English Rebel Formula 3

Aug 13, 2013
    Piedmont Area of NC
    Full Name:
    Alan
    #4 English Rebel, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I don't see a notes area where I can enter my FChat name -- see screen shot. Clicking Checkout also does not display a notes area. Also is this frame $60 shipped?
    Alan
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Hi guys,

There should be a Notes section...? If not, then PM me directly- I will look into this. If you just bought a frame at full price, PM me to let me know your email address for reimbursement :)

Everything from yesterday shipping this morning. Check your mailboxes on Tuesday.

Orders being taken all weekend, including custom frames, so don't be shy ;)

6. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Shipped yet again. Wow, some of you have already received Thursday's batch. Gotta love USPS.

Orders taken all weekend. Feel free to PM me with your request :D

A couple answers...
    - Custom frames are at no extra charge, with no minimum quantity.
    - Gift shipping can be done as well. Instead of flowers, say it with a frame ;)

7. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    2 more days!

A sincere Canadian 'sorry' for the delay in getting some email replies out. The weather was spectacular and my eyes sore from the computer screen so I took a few hours away. All requests have been sent and will be replied to, if not already.

Ends at the end of Tuesday (tomorrow). PM me with any requests or direct questions :)

8. KJM3SMG

KJM3SMG Formula Junior

Dec 3, 2006
    Loudoun County, VA
    Full Name:
    Karl - KJ
    I have these, highly recommended and Annetta was very helpful !

9. singletrack

singletrack F1 Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I prefer no frame; but these are the nicest I've seen and well priced. Nice job!!

10. English Rebel

English Rebel Formula 3

Aug 13, 2013
    Piedmont Area of NC
    Full Name:
    Alan
    I just ordered one and the reimbursement for the difference between the online price and $60 was immediate -- good job.
    Alan

11. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Awww, thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words and am very grateful for them. All reimbursements should have been completed- if not, PM me please.

A reminder that today is the last day for the discount.

12. Dave430

Dave430 Karting

Jan 14, 2014
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Had several frames from Annetta in the past for various exotics. Superb service, excellent quality and well priced IMO. Definitely my go-to place for tag surrounds and probably always will be :)

13. spikes360

spikes360 Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2013
    Niles, IL
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Just received my 2 frames from Annetta and I got to say they look great! I can't wait to get my new plates so I can put them on! Thanks!

14. ROCKY1634

ROCKY1634 Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    would like the frame shown in the lower right picture, what do you need from me to
    complete the sale?
    thanks
    rocky gallo
    619-429-4636

15. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    You guys are awesome... making me blush ;)

PM's sent. Emails replied to. Custom renderings sent. 3pm PST, so get 'em in! $60 per frame :)

16. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    A couple frames left before all moving boxes are sealed and in the couriers hands... Orders taken until early morning, and then the remaining stock (if any) to be packed and shipped away.

Morning update to follow :)

17. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

I have 5x frames coming from Annetta that have nothing to do with Ferraris. Yes, i have a full and rewarding life outside of the parts bin!

p.s. Guy Incognito: I need your mailing address. One of the plate frames is for you. :)

18. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Daniel, the 5 are in the mail this morning as soon as the post office opens. I will be in touch via email with tracking :)

They look pretty awesome ;)

19. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Last call... :)

20. Cooper

Cooper Karting
    Owner

Feb 25, 2013
    London, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Chris Cooper
    Did you get my order finalized? Shipped?

21. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    Round 1 has shipped. Round 2 will ship in 2 hours. You guys are keeping me busy :)

I have a Ferrari in yellow if anyone wants it... Let me know by the end of today please.

22. English Rebel

English Rebel Formula 3

Aug 13, 2013
    Piedmont Area of NC
    Full Name:
    Alan
    I got mine yesterday -- very nice indeed. I did notice that the bottom section is quite wide and hides half of the North Carolina script. Hope I don't get a ticket as I have heard of the police giving tickets where some of the plate is obscured. The year and month stickers are just visible.
    Alan

23. Frips_Girl

Nov 29, 2007
    SoCal & TO
    Full Name:
    Annetta
    The bottom is approximately 26mm in height and the frame fits the width of the plate, so I've never had an issue. Depends on the state, I guess, but as long as the numbers and date tags are visible, it's all good :)

Well, I am off. Road trip time- I will have limited access to emails over the next week, so I wish you all a wonderful upcoming weekend and week.

Annetta :)

24. synergy

synergy Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2007
    Austin Texas
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I just searched for Carbon Fiber license plate frame and wanted to resurrect this thread as the quality looks awesome and I am looking for a new frame. Does anyone have any photos of the frame on your car that you can share?

25. I'd like to order a frame too