360 LED Kit | FerrariChat

360 LED Kit

Discussion in '360/430' started by ferraristyle1, Apr 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraristyle1

ferraristyle1 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
  2. English Rebel

English Rebel Formula 3

Aug 13, 2013
    Piedmont Area of NC
    Full Name:
    Alan
    You need to check what bulb your license plate light takes as the early ones are bayonet and the later ones are festoon type. Also the dome light is iffy as the door switch operates the bulb in reverse from the manual switch and the festoon bulbs are directional. The luggage compartment only has one lamp not two.
    Having said all that you can probably buy all the bulbs for less that $20.
    Alan

BTW take care out there with those bad guys.

3. ferraristyle1

ferraristyle1 Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2013
    Baltimore, MD
    Roger that. Believe me this place is not getting any better :(

My car is an 02 so I'm hoping it will be good. I figured what I'd pay in shipping and all, it was just easier to get the set all in one package. I'll let you know in June when I finally get home how t works out :)

4. SCEye

SCEye F1 Rookie

Aug 28, 2009
    Norcal - Peninsula
    please post pictures when done. I am interested

5. English Rebel

English Rebel Formula 3

Aug 13, 2013
    Piedmont Area of NC
    Full Name:
    Alan
    #5 English Rebel, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
    Check out Dan's post on the dome light. Not sure if the kit you have uses a non-polarity LED. I also noted that the kit included the side turn signal bulbs (Sidemarker Turn Signal Bulbs x 2). If these are indeed the turn signal bulbs and you manage to install them (according to Stef at Scu Ing Swiss the lens is so small that an LED will not fit) you will get hyper flashing as the relay checks the current to see if a bulb is out. If they meant to say the side marker lights then they should be okay.
    Alan

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360-430/444987-diy-360-spider-overhead-light-led-upgrade.html