Ferrari F430 2007 Becker 6112 iPhone | FerrariChat

Ferrari F430 2007 Becker 6112 iPhone

Discussion in '360/430' started by Head911, Jun 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Head911

Head911 Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Daytona
    #1 Head911, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    Hi!

I got a F430 F1 2007 last week, very happy with the car!! Rosso Scuderia colour, black daytona seats, carbon fiber interior, brake calipers in rosso scuderia, extended leather, polished rims, scuderia shields, yellow rev counter! Some info about the car :)

There is a Becker 6112 unit in the car, does anyone know
    if there is a way to connect my iPhone 5S to it?

Best Regards!

/Martin, Sweden

2. Peter Costa del Sol

Nov 27, 2013
    Estepona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Peter
    Grattis till bilen! Det är en speciell känsla att sätta sig i Ferrarin. Den drar ju mycket uppmärksamhet till sig. Jag tror inte du kan ansluta din iPhone för att ha handsfree. Om det är musik du vill ha så kan du köpa en adepter och sätta på baksidan av radion där ett cd magasin kan anslutas.

3. Head911

Head911 Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Daytona
    Tack!! Haft två innan så jag är familjär med känslan :) streama via Bluetooth går inte, det har jag koll på! Vad är det för sladd och var hittar jag den??

4. Head911

Head911 Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Daytona
    For music!! My phone is already connected by Bluetooth!!

5. handdoc

handdoc Karting

Apr 3, 2014
    in the owners manual there should be info on how to pair w/ bluetooth if the radio came with that feature

6. Head911

Head911 Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Daytona
    There is in the "options" menu to choose between, CD, iPod, AUX and something else. So I guess it´s possible to connect!! I just need to find a cable!

7. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    There is an iPod cable that if you check in the glovebox, maybe.. maybe in the car. It looks like the top picture here:
    aux_input

Basically you plug it in the back of the radio in the top left plug. Then you route the cable to your glovebox and you can play your ipod through it. I have it in my 360 with a Becker 6144 Cascade and it works awesome.

Check ebay... I bought mine there for a good price.

8. Head911

Head911 Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Daytona
    Thanks!! I´ll check the glovebox when I get back home! Otherwise I´ll check ebay if it´s not there! Do you got the connection for iPhone 5? Or the old one?

9. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Depending on the year you have to be careful. The actual electronics were developed in what.. 2005? So I've found some of the later phones won't charge. The connector is the big flat 30 pin. If you use your iPhone 5, you'll need the adaptor from the "old" to the new smaller one. I found my old 8 gig nano worked well. I put my songs on it and it works great.

10. Head911

Head911 Karting

Jun 2, 2008
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Daytona
    #10 Head911, Jun 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2014
    I´ve got nothing to lose :) I found this on internet!! We´ll se if it works :)

I´m using Spotify 99% of my time listening to music so the Nanos and the Pods don´t work for me!

iL-BKR Lightning Adapter for Becker Radios with "AUX" Menu Setting :: iPod Adapters & Interfaces

Thanks for all the answers!!

/m

11. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

My I phone was not compatible with my 07 430 . I purchased an old school i pod and it works perfect .

12. judd10

judd10 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 30, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    I have a Becker Cascade 6112 unit and am in dire need of a 4.0 system CD. Does anyone have an extra one that they might be willing to part with or burn me a duplicate CD? I'd gladly compensate you for your time/cd. Thx much!

13. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Reviving this thread....looks like this is what I need (iL-BKR cord) to replace the current Apple 30 pin cord on my factory Becker 6111 radio. Can anyone confirm they installed this and it works for them. My problem is using a factory Apple 30 pin to lightning adapter, it will not charge the phone, but streams music fine. I really need charging capability too.

14. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Okay I received the cord and have a few notes to share:
    1) Though my car (Scud) has a manual for the Becker 6111 radio, the warranty cards and code key card all state it is a 6112. And in Bluetooth, that is what my Iphone identifies it as. Fine, they must be near identical, as all the instructions work and the prompts, buttons and displays are identical.
    2) The cord arrived FAST. USPS First Class and arrived from VA to WA in 2 days!
    3) You do NOT need to remove the radio to swap the cords...even though I have the factory tools, that came with the car, I found (Scuderia) it is easy enough to reach up from behind from the drivers side foot well and disconnect the 30 pin cord, and connect up the lightning cord. I have not yet threaded it through the console like it was for the 30 pin cord from the factory. I will do that at a later date.
    4) It will not synch through the normal Iphone prompts! I was confused by that...what you need to do, is go into "settings" and instead, activate the "AUX" input, and deactivate the Iphone input. Once you do that, you are "good to go". It charges the Iphone 5S that I have and streams Pandora! Yea! :)

15. kzibby

kzibby Rookie

Feb 27, 2015
    New Orleans
    Full Name:
    Keith
    Hugh, where did you order this and do you have the part number?

16. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    See post #10.