Spider the issue with Bluetooth? | FerrariChat

Spider the issue with Bluetooth?

Discussion in '360/430' started by spourreza, Jul 21, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spourreza

spourreza Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2013
    Mount Olive Twp, NJ
    Full Name:
    S.Pourreza
    In my 08 spider, the Bluetooth is useless for phone calls. No one can hear me even they sound clear in the car. Top up!

Question, has anyone been able to use the Bluetooth clear on a spider or even coup? Is there a fix for the issue???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Hardistyfezza

Hardistyfezza Formula Junior

+1 my 08 coupe is rubbish also!!

Neither the victim or me can hear each other - an S Class these cars are not my friend.

3. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    I presume you guys have the stock Becker radio? On mine I put in the Becker Cascade radio that came with later cars in it. With the bluetooth if you can't be heard, its a function of the microphone. The microphone normally plugs into the back of the radio and it routed into the cabin. In the 430 the microphone is in the dome light on the left hand side. You could potentially upgrade it to a better microphone, or different condensor mic. On mine I didn't want to drill in anything and had to put the mic down at the base of the steering wheel. not the best placement, but it works..

4. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

If it's any consolation it's the same in my 07 spider . Ps it's sucks just the same in my 13 SL 6.3 Benz with the top down .

5. Hardistyfezza

Hardistyfezza Formula Junior

Correct - bearing in mind Ferrari time is me time, I welcome the peace with no interruptions (weekend fun car) so I'm not too fussed.

Thanks for the advice and suggestion - much appreciated.

6. spourreza

spourreza Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2013
    Mount Olive Twp, NJ
    Full Name:
    S.Pourreza
    Totally thanks! Just bought a Ferrari headset to plug into my phone and it works great with top down!

7. spourreza

spourreza Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2013
    Mount Olive Twp, NJ
    Full Name:
    S.Pourreza

So true!