360 and Bendpak lift ramps | FerrariChat

360 and Bendpak lift ramps

Discussion in '360/430' started by johnlaviola, Jul 31, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. johnlaviola

johnlaviola Rookie

Sep 30, 2013
    Orange, CT
    I have a 4 post Bendpak HD 9XW that my 360 Spider occasionally sits atop, and as recommended by the retailer for "exotic low clearance cars," bought extended steel 4 foot ramps. These ramps are very heavy and long, and I'm looking to buy aluminum ramps to save my back! This is a fairly popular lift, so I thought I'd ask the group if anyone has experience with the standard 3 foot length ramps and their "exotic low clearance cars." Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    John

2. MufflerMan

MufflerMan Formula 3

Jun 12, 2005
    Sacramento Ca
    Full Name:
    Colby Sandman
  3. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    BendPak does make an aluminum ramp, and they work fine with my CS.

4. EZORED

EZORED Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2007
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    I have the BP aluminum ramps also got from Garage Equipment

5. Gofast430

Gofast430 Karting

Jun 2, 2013
    Overland Park, KS
    Full Name:
    Don Dearmore
    I have 4' aluminum ramps for my BendPak lift. Got them from Myers
    Brothers Equipment in Kansas City, MO. $295.00. I bought the lift from them
    too.

6. 4RE RaCer

4RE RaCer Rookie

Mar 6, 2004
    California
    Full Name:
    KT
    I also have the Garage Equipment aluminum ramps and my slightly lowered 360 rolls up just fine with the ramps. They also are alot lighter than the blue steel ones. Well worth the price.

7. Under PSI

Under PSI F1 Rookie

May 13, 2005
    Phoenix
    Full Name:
    Jim
    I have the standard steel ramps with mine and just put a 4ft 2x4 under each ramp the extend them for my CS.

8. johnlaviola

johnlaviola Rookie

Sep 30, 2013
    Orange, CT
    Thanks for all the advice. I'd leave the steel ramps on and use shims/wedges all the time, but the bay with my lift is about 18" short in length to do so and still close the garage door. I could get a high lift garage door for another bay and reconfigure the garage, but I'm looking for quicker solution. :)

9. Cgk360

Cgk360 Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 24, 2013
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I use the aluminum BP ramps on my HD-9 and have no issues with clearance with my 360. They are lightweight and easy to remove once the car is on the lift.

10. johnlaviola

johnlaviola Rookie

Sep 30, 2013
    Orange, CT
    Just ordered the BendPak aluminum ramps. I should have ordered them originally and saved a couple of bucks. Most retailers have them for $210 w/ free ship when ordered with the lift. Ramps alone range in price (the best I found was $290), but usually requires $50-$65 for shipping from the factory. After some searching online, I bought mine at Summit Racing for $295 with free shipping.

11. johnlaviola

johnlaviola Rookie

Sep 30, 2013
    Orange, CT
    Correction to my previous post. Summit Racing, like several others on the web, quotes these aluminum ramps, but doesn't disclose that they must be ordered a the same time as a new lift.

I ultimately bought mine from Wrenchers Warehouse. $342 shipping included.