360 Challenge Stradale, the most wanted modern purist Ferrari? | FerrariChat

360 Challenge Stradale, the most wanted modern purist Ferrari?

Discussion in '360/430' started by GusRMO, Aug 21, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GusRMO

GusRMO Rookie

May 20, 2013
    Hello guys,how are you?
    I am already a Ferrari owner and passionate.
    I am here to discuss with you what do you think about the future of the 360 Challenge Stradale , in terms of prices and exclusiveness. Many of these cars were crashed, and very few were produced.
    The prices are getting higher, and the demand too.
    Do you think, considering the ''modern'' Ferraris,that this car already is, or will be in the group of the most wanted ones?
    Its unquestionable that this model became a legend in ferrari history, its a very pretty car with one of the best Ferrari noises ever. Literally a sex appeal.
    So Guys, whats your point of view on this subject, what which one do you think will value more, with stripes or without them?
    My Best Regards.

2. GusRMO

GusRMO Rookie

May 20, 2013
    Sorry about the mistakes in my english..

3. arizonaitalian

arizonaitalian F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 29, 2010
    Wyoming
    No worries about the English :)

However, this topic (all of the questions you mention) have been beaten to death here many times...so most of us are too tired to rehash the same old discussions...use the search function and you will find lots of reading and opinions on this topic. (Jason listed one above)

4. GusRMO

GusRMO Rookie

May 20, 2013
    Thank you guys! And sorry for the inconvenience!

5. Texas Turbo

Texas Turbo Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2004
    Austin, TX
    No inconvenience, we are all passionate Ferrari lovers here. The short answer is: yes, the CS is a modern classic and in the future cars WITH stripes will likely be more valuable than cars with no stripes.

6. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    The stripe is a matter of choice. I did not want a stripe...... and just turned down $175K for my non red, no stripe CS!

But they will all be very collectable.

7. supratime

supratime Formula Junior

Mar 22, 2006
    I agree. There can never be too many threads about this car. To be honest, it is one of the main reasons I come back to Fchat. :)

8. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    hi. the cs is a classic already.

btw, are you in europe? if so, then you are in luck because the cs is priced at about 2/3rds of the level it is in the usa. so buy a cheaper one here now, and keep it.....

9. Michael B

Michael B F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 28, 2004
    US of A
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Well done. Superb car.

10. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
    They are wonderful cars. Raw, first of concept, limited production, delightful balance of power and handling and spine tingling sound.

Stripe or no stripe? That's a personal preference. You'll pay a little more for a factory stripe, but I wouldn't get too hung up on the stripe. It's much more important to get an undamaged, properly maintained car. Stripe or no stripe should be secondary. I prefer them without the stripe anyways.

Give it a try, you can't go wrong if you buy a good one. There will always be a ready market for it if you change your mind.

11. ross

ross Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Mar 25, 2002
    houston/geneva
    Full Name:
    Ross
    the stripe makes it a little faster...... ;)

12. mixxalot@yahoo.com

[email protected] Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2006
    Carmichael, CA
    Full Name:
    JD
    Just as will be the 430 Scud.

13. Bigdjjd

Bigdjjd Rookie

Mar 25, 2014
    I totally agree that the CS is one of the most beautiful Ferraris ever. The noise is sublime and the driving experience is amazing. I bet (and have) that these cars will only increase in value. Better than any CD!