want to upgrade stereo and speakers in my 430 | FerrariChat

want to upgrade stereo and speakers in my 430

Discussion in '360/430' started by ttforcefed, Sep 1, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    I want to utilize all stock locations and no cutting - I searched and found some older threads but wondering what you guys wld do if you were doing this project today...thnx

2. vv23

vv23 Karting

Jan 8, 2009
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Full Name:
    V V
    I'm in the same boat. Have the non hifi system

Biggest question is what kind of stereo deck to use

3. ttforcefed

ttforcefed F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 22, 2002
    I'll probably go alpine since that's what my guy gravitates towards. I don't think alpine makes a flip screen so ill prob do without nav

4. GaryR

GaryR Formula 3

Dec 11, 2006
    Valencia, Spain
    Full Name:
    Gary R.
    If you want to stick with what Ferrari apparently will be making available and don't need the "Ferrari" label on the frame, the Clarion NZ503 with 7" motorized screen is a good choice. I'm having one installed tomorrow in my 360, leaving it up to the experts if my current (supposedly already upgraded the speakers) amp and speakers are suitable. Only thing to beware of, the NZ503 advertises HD Radio, but the module to give it HD Radio is not available... anywhere. Has Sirius, Bluetooth streaming (Parrot hands-free built in), DVD, NAV, iPOD, USB, and back-up camera (option).

5. -CD-

-CD- F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 7, 2005
    near the Nürburgring
    Full Name:
    Christian
  6. blackbolt22

blackbolt22 F1 Veteran

Sep 25, 2007
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Mr. Anderson
    Mike with Scuderia Audio has already chimed in. But go with him and his products. You won't be disappointed. I have one of his systems. It's great!

I'm using a Blaupunkt San Francisco head unit. It's a simple sleek design.

7. Peter Costa del Sol

Nov 27, 2013
    Estepona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Peter
    I have Gone with Mike but kept my original radio. You get a supersound. I have also bought an adepter for mu iPod. In another thread you can read that Ferrari is introducing a brand upgrade radio with all modern options.
    Peter in Spain