Blanco (white) Scud Wanted | FerrariChat

Blanco (white) Scud Wanted

Discussion in '360/430' started by jcor360, Sep 27, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jcor360

jcor360 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Del Mar Ca
    Full Name:
    John C
    Guys,I'm in the hunt for a white scud with the Itialian factory stripe. I know this is a extremely hard car to find but just wanted to reach out to the f chat community to see if any currently exist here in the states or am I in La La land. No that picky about interior colors but need the US carbon and Led options. I know I recently miss one in Cali that was traded to a dealer in the Midwest (red interior) but can't figure out where it went. Any leads appreciated. John C

2. jcor360

jcor360 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Del Mar Ca
    Full Name:
    John C
    Google would be my best friend if it would locate the car I want. No factory gray stripe and no 16M I want the Itialian Flag factory stripe. Thanks anyway. JC

3. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    A white scud with an original italian stripe--now that is going to be ultra tough to find.

I looked on google and flikr images and can't even find a picture of one. There is a white car with a non-16m italian colored strip--but assuming you want the 16m italian stripe.

There was a black scuderia with an italian stripe for sale recently though--may even still lbe for sale.

4. jcor360

jcor360 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Del Mar Ca
    Full Name:
    John C
    Your right, it's going to be hard to find. If you look at the Google images for white 430 scud you should be able to see one. It's not the thin 16m stripe but the standard size scud stripe
    I am hoping they were not aftermarket that's why I'm reaching out to the scud owners to find out.

5. galt

galt Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2005
    Yes.. Saw that one a bunch of times. I think it is probably the same car as each time I have seen it online it has a red interior.

Curious if anyone knows if there were any scuds that came from the factory with the Italian flag stripe.

My guess is that it was not offered or only offered after the 16m came out because I hardly ever see one with that stripe and I would think that there would be quite a few who would order it that way if they could.

6. jcor360

jcor360 Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Del Mar Ca
    Full Name:
    John C
    I think you may be right.