PPI for cars at CNC motors | FerrariChat

PPI for cars at CNC motors

Discussion in '360/430' started by boilerup1998, Oct 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. boilerup1998

boilerup1998 Rookie

Apr 7, 2014
    Indiana
    From what I've read, it seems CNC Motors is a pretty good place to buy a used Ferrari. I'm wondering if anyone has ever had a car PPI'd there? Anyone on the forum do PPIs at CNC?

2. Mellow

Mellow Karting

Dec 29, 2012
    CA
    Full Name:
    Mellow Yellow
    I have a friend who bought a car from CNC. He had the PPI done at Fast Cars Ltd. Inspection turned out great, car was purchased. No issues.

3. Quilty

Quilty Karting

Mar 1, 2005
    Pasadena, CA
    Full Name:
    Christian
    Their cars are usually in excellent condition. They have their own shop and generally deal with all issues before listing the car.

4. proof69

proof69 Formula 3

Sep 14, 2014
    I have spoken with Craig at fast cars and he does a lot of ppi's on CNC cars. He said they are a straight up dealership.

5. boilerup1998

boilerup1998 Rookie

Apr 7, 2014
    Indiana
    Good info....thanks all

6. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    Cam and the CNC staff are great. They stand behind what they sell. With that said, I highly recommend a PPI on any high value car purchased. Contact Randy Tippets of RMT motor sports for PPI.

7. Chiaroman

Chiaroman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 21, 2004
    New Jersey
    Bought a car from there and had a PPI at Ferrari of Orange County.

Love the car and great people.

8. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Looks like I am a little late to this. Let me know if I can help?

9. julian355

julian355 Karting

Mar 12, 2005
    orange county
    Full Name:
    julian
    I also purchased from them and they had there own ppi, then i did my own later and the clutch life was higher at the Ferrari dealer than there reading. I was so happy and amazed at there honesty.

10. daveyator

daveyator Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2014
    Yucaipa, CA
    Full Name:
    Dave B
    I bought my 360 there with NO PPI. Car has been great with the minor exceptions of a persistent check engine light and inop fuel gauge. So far they have completely stood behind the car and fixed the fuel gauge (required new fuel pump) and are trying to track down which O2 sensor is faulty. The light had been off now for a while but alas is back on which means I get to go back. They have asked for nothing thus far. I would trust them with a PPI, would buy any of their cars without even bothering with one, and they will be (are) my service dealer. Plus when you go there for service you can go hang in the showroom and drool at all the cars you can't afford (well some of us anyway)!

11. sunir

sunir Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2014
    MD
    Full Name:
    Sunir
    One of the things you can do is ask someone from the forums who is local to go have a look for you if you are not local, if you can get a PPI even better but as a first step at least this gives some sort of idea of the car. I've bought 2 exotic cars sight unseen. One I had a PPI done the other a forum member/friend checked it out.

12. maomaoferrari

maomaoferrari Karting

Jan 23, 2004
    bought my 430 Scuderia front them, easy transaction and they shipped the car to me and picked up my trade-in. Would do business again. But having said that, they are a business, and one should deal with caution for high dollar items as always regardless of reputation.

13. Sales@CNCMOTORS

Sales@CNCMOTORS Formula 3

Aug 10, 2011
    Upland, California
    Full Name:
    Ira
    Thank you guys!