f360 Exhaust Setups !! | FerrariChat

f360 Exhaust Setups !!

Discussion in '360/430' started by Johnl19, Dec 21, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Johnl19

Johnl19 Karting

Oct 30, 2014
    Happy holidays everyone. Wanted to hear what all you F360 owners are running for exhaust setups!!!! I myself currently have Capristo twin sound but it is still not quite as loud as i want it to be even with the valves opened which is 24/7. Let me what you guys got! Thanks!!!

2. Mr.Chairman

Mr.Chairman F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2008
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Ferrari race exhaust. To me the best sounding system. Valves open its loud. I love it. If it ain't loud it ain't good.

R

3. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I have the Tubi exhaust but havent gotten around to taking a video.

For me, Tubi is just right. Not too loud, not too tame, no drone at any RPM. Perfect for my liking but to each his own.

Here is a Seattle 360 CS owner with Tubi exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2RIaaelzI

Dan

4. hangarsixco

hangarsixco Formula Junior

Oct 10, 2010
    S. California
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Capristo stage III on a 2000 360 euro. No pre-cats. Car sounds insane best exhaust for the 360 in my opinion. Next is test pipes.

5. MPtolomey

MPtolomey Formula Junior

Jun 8, 2014
    Odessa, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark Ptolomey
    Getting ready to install:

1. Fabspeed Headers
    2. 200 cell Evocell cats
    3. Ferrari racing exhaust
    4. Remote valve controller

Should have it completed over the holiday break.

6. burlroad

burlroad Rookie

Apr 29, 2013
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    David
    +1 for Ferrari Racing Exhaust

I have also combined it with the Exhaust Bypass Valve Control by Forza which allows one to turn it up or turn it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Johnl19

Johnl19 Karting

Oct 30, 2014
    any videos??

8. burlroad

burlroad Rookie

Apr 29, 2013
    Minnesota
    Full Name:
    David
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Z50tuW5gw&sns=em[/ame]
    Shortly after the Racing Exhaust Install
    Not all that exciting....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. MB_Fahrer

MB_Fahrer Formula Junior

Dec 22, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Fabspeed headers & Maxflo muffler. Soon to be replacing the muffler with an Agency power titanium unit. I just don't see the point in buying any other exhaust when Agency's is only 10lbs and $3000.

10. FerRrari

FerRrari Formula 3

Jan 11, 2009
    WA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    My Tubi (quiet version)
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz0Aqf7x2Zk&sns=em[/ame]

11. RedTaxi

RedTaxi F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 1, 2012
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Glen
    Euro car, (no precats) Hyperflow sports cats, Tubi...Just right.

12. fabo

fabo Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2013
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Fabo
    I have the same set up on my 2001 360 euro
    I agree the best money I have spent on it...unbelievable sound through a tunnel

13. Fabspeed Motorsport

Sponsor

Feb 5, 2009
    Fort Washington, PA
    Full Name:
    John S
  14. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    On my 360, I have Fabspeed headers, Hyperflo Cats, and a Fabspeed muffler / silencer. I am very happy with the sound my car exhibits. Not intrusive during regular driving, but can be heard for almost a 1 mile radius when I'm on it at WOT.

15. Evan.Fiorentino

Evan.Fiorentino F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    South East Florida
    Full Name:
    Evan
    Nice an high pitched without any drone. That's a great setup, I wish more people could hear that set up in person.

16. IDriveM5

IDriveM5 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2012
    Central Ohio
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Yes, but I haven't heard a lot of other 360's with custom exhaust setups to compare. So, mine sounds great to me, but that's not saying there's a better sounding setup. Still, I enjoy mine, especially when she powershifts, it gives me a huge smile on my face because of all of the sensations (sound included) that come with such a rush.

I don't really bother with listening to sound clips - too bad there aren't too many other guys around me running modified setups for me to hear.

17. Capristo Exhaust USA

Capristo Exhaust USA Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jul 29, 2009
    Riviera Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Capristo Exhaust
    There are a couple options you could do. But first let me ask you is the twin sound not loud enough or is it the pitch/tone you dont like?

if its just not loud enough then you could add
    sport cats or test pipes

If its the pitch/tone you dont like then i would suggest
    Get a Capristo Stage 3 with sport cats or test pipes (stage 3 screams a little higher)

ALSO as mentioned in previous posts your car has a pre-cat in the header, removing this will make a difference as well. We have OEM headers without the pre-cats in them.

Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or to place an order.

Thanks
    Erik Krammer

18. netman

netman Formula 3

Jun 17, 2008
    OC SoCal
    Fabspeed headers with Tubi muffler box. I wrapped my headers in Capristio header blankets to keep cabin heat down.

19. cavlino

cavlino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 6, 2002
    Ottawa, Canada
    Full Name:
    Carm Scaffidi
    Erik, are you saying you have OEM 360 headers available without the pre-cats in them? Please confirm that, thanks!

20. toil

toil F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 23, 2014
    Timate test pipes and headers has to be about the loudest you can possibly get. Twin sound is loud already so if you want more then get sport cats or test pipes or just get a timate

If I had a 360 I would get test pipes fabspeed headers timate titanium exhaust and then carbon airboxes and a cs map. Apparently changing the airflow increases the sound too. You could get cs airboxes but need larger mafs?

21. Johnl19

Johnl19 Karting

Oct 30, 2014
    Love the Twin sound. Just need more loud since i ride around with the valves open everytime i drive it and its still too quiet for me. Not looking to get rid of the exhaust just loooking for a add on that wont give me a loss in power or CEL

22. fiat

fiat Karting

Aug 5, 2012
    florida
    Full Name:
    graziano
    Agency race headers, fab speed cat bypass, capristo level 3 exhaust system. Nothing else will suond better. IMO

23. 360ian

360ian Rookie

Mar 16, 2014
    UK London
    Full Name:
    Ian
    John,
    Mine is a non valved Larini - gives great (pre 2014) F1 "howl" at 3500 rpm and above.
    I have read somewhere if you want louder (and full house F1 noise) the Kreisseig is best (dunno, not seen or heard one myself) - good luck, we are spoilt for choice :)

Cheers
    Ian

24. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
  25. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    There are definitely lots of available muffler options out there for our 360. It just depends on what sounds good to you and what puts a smile on your face as at the end of the day - its your car.

Just some thoughts to consider:
    1) Avoid exhaust systems that has drone / cyclic continuous humming noise as it will drive you crazy and give you a headache.

2) It should be just loud enough to compliment the awesome engine. Too loud and your neighbors will hate you especially during early mornings or when their children are ill and / or they are trying to get some sleep.

This is why I, myself decided to go with Tubi. No drone at any RPM, built like a musical instrument, no drone at any RPM, just loud enough that puts a smile on my face, I have yet to have someone hate me because its too loud; every time I drive people give me the thumbs up and asks me to rev some more and my neighbors dont hate me.

My 2.5 cents.

Dan