Vivid Racing : All things FABSPEED for the F360! | FerrariChat

Vivid Racing : All things FABSPEED for the F360!

Discussion in '360/430' started by VividRacing, May 22, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vivid Racing : All things FABSPEED

Greetings Ferrarichat!

Vivid Racing has all the products from Fabspeed Motorsport for the F360 and F430, this page has all the parts available for the F360, featuring their exhaust systems and carbon fiber.

I can offer them for better than retail, look below for more information.

Please contact me directly via PM, email, or phone to discuss the options for your application and available sale pricing!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

♦ EXHAUST ♦
    F360 Sport Performance Package - $13,450
    - Coupe / Spider trim includes the Maxflo Performance Mufflers with Deluxe Quad Style Tips
    - Challenge Stradale trim includes the Challenge Stradale Supersport X-Pipe Exhaust System
    - Sport Performance Headers
    - Sport Catalytic Converters
    - Carbon Fiber Airbox Cover
    - BMC F1 Replacement Air Filter
    - Optional ECU Tune

Proven differences of +27 HP, +41 TQ

Maxflo Performance Exhaust System - $3,695
    The muffler and tips of the exhaust for the Sport Performance Package, these mufflers can give an instant boost of power, torque, and of course sound to your car. No cutting, welding, or other modifications required, simple bolt-on application.

Sport Headers - $2,995
    Equal length performance headers that alone add +16 HP, +10 TQ and removes 15 lbs from the car. Made entirely of mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel.

Sport Catalytic Converters - $2,995
    Replaces the restrictive factory cats with high-performance 200-cell HJS sport catalytic converters.
    Or get the cat-less straight-through pipes for $995.

Deluxe Quad Style Tips - $1,195
    Stainless Steel Quad bolt-on tips for the exhaust package or replacement for OEM.

► Remember, prices shown are just "retail", ask me about pricing options and available sale pricing for Fabspeed! ◄

♦ CARBON FIBER ♦
    Carbon Fiber Airbox Cover - $1,195
    Replaces the factory airbox cover, reducing weight and adding a great visual appeal to the engine bay.

► See first reply for pictures and video. ◄

2. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrari Chat'ers!

I hope everyone is having an excellent month of June thus far. The month of June has historically been a bit slower month in this industry. As such, I am offering additional discounts to forum members this entire month on all the products I have listed here as well as any other items you might be seeking. We have access to a wide, wide variety of items for various years and models of Ferrari. I'm happy to assist in any way I can!

-James

3. inflectionpt

inflectionpt Rookie

Jun 5, 2014
    Looking for headers for challenge Stradale. Please PM me price.

4. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    You've got PM!

-James

5. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Forum Members!

All PM's have been replied to. Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate it. For special forum member pricing on these items and many, many other items, feel free to PM or email me. Happy to assist, provide aggressive pricing, and excellent customer service.

-James

[email protected]

6. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Friday Fire Sale!!! Pushing to finish the week off strong! Hit me up for details!!!

-James

7. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have replied to. Thank you for your interest and continued business. We greatly appreciate it. The end of the month is quickly approaching. Contact me for aggressive month ending pricing on all Ferrari items!

-James

8. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat Members!!!

Yet another month has come and gone, and as always, I'm pushing to finish this month as strong as possible. With this in mind, I am offering the most aggressive pricing possible today through close of business tomorrow June 30th (We close at 6:00pm PST). Contact me for information!

-James

9. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings!

All caught up from the holiday weekend and all PM's replied to! Thank you for your continued interest and business. We greatly appreciate it. Contact me right away for aggressive pricing on all your Ferrari performance upgrade needs.

-James

10. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's have been replied to! Thank you for your continued interest. We greatly appreciate the opportunities!

Contact me via PM, email, or phone for aggressive Ferrarichat member pricing on all Ferrari related items!

-James

[email protected]

11. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIFriday Fire Sale!!!

This week has been very hectic! Looking to finish strong with solid sales numbers by passing on excellent deals to Ferrarichat members!

I'll be in the office today until 9PM EST / 6PM PST. Hit me up for aggressive pricing!

-James

12. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Greetings Ferrarichat'ers!

All PM's have been replied to. All orders have been shipped. We greatly appreciate your continued business. Please contact me via PM, email, or phone for any of your Ferrari needs. We have access to nearly every major brand!

-James

13. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    TGIF! I'll be in the office another 5 hours today and then our for the weekend. Who wants a special TGIF price?!?!?!

-James

14. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    The last week of the month has arrived! As always, I'm pushing to finish the month of July with some strong sales numbers, and this means aggressive pricing for all Ferrarichat members!!!

I have access to a very large variety of Ferrari related items including items I don't currently have listed here! Contact me today! I'm happy to assist however I can!

-James

15. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Fresh month! Fresh specials! Contact me right away for details!

-James

16. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All orders processed! All PM's replied to! Thank you for your continued business! We greatly appreciate it!

-James

17. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for your continued business! PM me for excellent, aggressive pricing!!!

-James

18. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    End of the month is quickly approaching! Hit me up right away for all your Ferrari needs! Very aggressive pricing available and excellent customer service provided!

-James

[email protected]

480.966.3040 ext 249

19. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    New month! New specials! All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you to everyone for an excellent Ferrarichat sales month in August, and here's to making September even better!!!

-James

20. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ

All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for providing us with the opportunities to earn your business. We greatly appreciate all of you!

-James

21. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Very hectic start to the week! But I'm finally all caught up. All PM's replied to and all orders processed! Thank you for your continued business Ferrarichat! We greatly appreciate it!
    -James

22. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ

All PM's replied to! All orders processed! Thank you for providing us with the opportunities to earn your business. We greatly appreciate all of you!

-James

23. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Just 1 week left in the month, followed up by SEMA the following week! As always, we are pushing to finish the month off strong, and as I will be out of the office the week of SEMA, I am offering very aggressive pricing now through October 30th!

-James

24. VividRacing

VividRacing F1 Rookie

Aug 23, 2005
    Gilbert, AZ
    Officially back from SEMA and finally all caught up! What a week! Let's finish off the month strong. Offering Black Friday / Cyber Monday level pricing today through 11/30!

-James