My 430 search continues..Any info on these? | FerrariChat

My 430 search continues..Any info on these?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Toolie, Jun 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. artsd

artsd Formula Junior
    Owner

May 6, 2009
    Full Name:
    Art
    I live near the Sarasota Lamborghini dealership and I've seen that F430 out a few times recently (test drives probably). Sarasota has no Ferrari dealership (there is an independent) but does have a Maserati dealership right next to Lambo (only mentioning that because of the related F136 engine in case you wanted thorough inspection).

2. Cigarzman

Cigarzman F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Toolie , I live in Sarasota and would be happy to look at it for you . I am an Fcar owner. Pm me if I can be of any help bro. If it's the one they have on the showroom floor , I saw it Saturday when they had an open house. The paint looked perfect but I didn't get a good look inside. Ps. I have no affiliation with Lambo of Sarasota or the car. PPI would be a must.

3. FL410guy

FL410guy Karting

Apr 18, 2015
    Fort Lauderdale
    I recently inquired about the one in Sarasota. The clutch is at 43%, and the salesman (Jordan) couldn't confirm if it was the original or a second one. It's been lowered, and they aren't budging on the price....

I hope that helps.

FL

4. atl_boy

atl_boy Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2014
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Raj
    Toolie - PM Sent.

5. Toolie

Toolie Karting

Jan 15, 2013
    Houston,TX
    Hi All Thank you for the replies, I'll be contacting them today..

6. Michigan430

Michigan430 Rookie

Jun 9, 2015
    Troy, Michigan
    Watch for the black/black one. PM me if you are really looking into this one. The others look good, the black is a no go because of its history.