Euro 360 window problem???? | FerrariChat

Euro 360 window problem????

Discussion in '360/430' started by kaotickustoms, Jun 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kaotickustoms

kaotickustoms Rookie

Oct 7, 2014
    Lawrenceburg indiana
    Full Name:
    Greg Huber
    I purchased this 99 euro spec 360 about a year ago now. The driver door glass does not roll down completely into the door and the passenger window does. I have searched old threads and found one on this issue back a few years, with no clear answers. The passenger side that does roll down completely in the door keeps jamming down inside the door and will not come back up like its traveling to far. Missing a stop?????
    Please help
    Thanks Greg

2. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    #2 vrsurgeon, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    If you open the door and see the window regulator there is a lower stop on the mechanism. This is probably set too low. Just need to open it up and move it farther.. I'll see if I can find a pic.

edit: IIRC it's this nut that controls the lower stop in the mechanism
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. kaotickustoms

kaotickustoms Rookie

Oct 7, 2014
    Lawrenceburg indiana
    Full Name:
    Greg Huber
    I just want to say thank you for the reply and the pic of the window regulator. As soon as I get Back to the shop today that will be the first thing I check into. This Ferrari is my first exotic and like a childhood dream come true. I really enjoy working on the car but my knowledge about Ferrari is limited. Good to know where I can get some expert help.
    Thanks a million
    Greg

4. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    When you get the door panel off and you can see the window regulator, move it up and down a couple of times. You'll see the stop that needs adjusting. It may be on the other side of the visible regulator and you may need a mirror to see the stop. IIRC there is a circular stop there in plastic... ? Might have broken..

5. kaotickustoms

kaotickustoms Rookie

Oct 7, 2014
    Lawrenceburg indiana
    Full Name:
    Greg Huber
    Just a quick update . I had some time this afternoon to remove the door trim panel ,check the stop and it was set all the way at the bottom of the adjustment. I was able to set the adjuster up so the window was not going all the way to the bottom of the door. Seems to have cured the problem.
    Thanks a million
    It's great to know there are good people in our corner
    Greg