360 Wheel Adapters 5X108 to 5X120 | FerrariChat

360 Wheel Adapters 5X108 to 5X120

Discussion in '360/430' started by ///Art, Jun 29, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ///Art

///Art Karting
    BANNED

Oct 15, 2014
    #1 ///Art, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    So, I have a set of M3 Comp wheels just refinished in black 19X9 in the front and 19x10 in the rear. I think they would look fabulous on a yellow 360 with yellow calipers. I am considering machining a set of wheel hub adapters that are Hub-Centric and Wheel Centric. Still trying to determine how I am going to go about this to keep the factory offset by spacing of 19MM to 25MM and than taking the offset of the new wheel to equal "Close to factory" so that dynamics are not changed dramatically. Well I think wheels flush with the fenders would look great tho. The cost to set up the machine for 1 time use is exuberant. Would anyone be interested in being able to fit cheaper more common wheels by using adapters?

*Flame suit on* Just a thought. Please don't bash LOL.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. ///Art

///Art Karting
    BANNED

Oct 15, 2014
    #2 ///Art, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Update:

Here is the design:

- Built from 6061-T6 Aluminum
    - 5X108 67.1 Hub Centric to 5X120 72.56 Wheel Centric
    - Flush mount bolts on adapter
    - 15MM Thickness

Enjoy!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. hessank

hessank Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 8, 2005
    Canada, Florida
    Full Name:
    Fred
    No flame suit should be required. It's your car, you do what you want to personalize it. Mine is wrapped in a colour of my choice. The wheels were painted black. And I love it.

Technically, there are no problems using the correct adapters. I've seen lots of high powered cars at Mosport Raceway with adapters of sorts. Reputable companies like H&R makes and sells them.

Besides, to return the car to normal just unbolt.

Just saying.......!