Urgent - Ferrari 360 Modena F1 Spider (Yellow) | FerrariChat

Urgent - Ferrari 360 Modena F1 Spider (Yellow)

Discussion in '360/430' started by Ferrari1234, Jun 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari1234

Ferrari1234 Rookie

Jun 30, 2015
    Following the theft of a Ferrari 360 Modena F1 Spider (Yellow) registration mark LE02VDM we would be interested in any information regarding the incident and the current whereabouts of the vehicle.

The vehicle was stolen from the car park of The Red Cow Public House in Brent Knoll on the evening of 28th March 2014.

A reward will be considered for any information received which results in the identification of the vehicle’s whereabouts and subsequent recovery.

Please contact [email protected] in confidence should you be aware of any information.

2. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Urgent?

More than 1 year AFTER the theft? How about a VIN or engine number or Assembly number Sherlock? That way if any parts make their way to the market they can be traced.

3. ferralc

ferralc Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 2, 2010
    San Diego CA
    Full Name:
    Fernando
    hahahahahaha

4. Loz997S

Loz997S Formula Junior

Aug 26, 2007
    Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Laurence D
    Weird. Insurance company creates account to post more than a year after the theft???

5. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Yup it is weird. The owner already got the claim paid for within a week or two of the declared loss. UNLESS now the insurance is revisiting the claim and suspecting fraud has occured. This is not new, we've seen this where the owner can't pay the loan and decides to take thing to his own hands. Specially if the remaining balance is substantially higher to the value of the car or the experiences a catastrophic failure and can't sell for what is left on the loan.

I've heard some owners pay somebody to "steal" the car and part it out or ship it overseas. Or some owners cause their car to burn to dust to claim it insurance.

Just thinking that after a year and the insurance is still interested. It might be suspicions of fraud after revisiting the claim.

6. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    Ah the insurance company. Explains why there is no common sense in the post whatsoever. A british tag? Isn't that the first thing that's going to be removed? Duh. Did they even look in the sewer drain closest to the car? It's probably in there.

With that being said.. "a euro yellow Ferrari 360 has gone missing a year ago". Yeah. That'll help you find that car.

Hey can you guys help me. My Red Ferrari has gone missing. Seen one near you? C'mon let me know when you see it. Cuz I'm looking for it.

Nitwits need to put some identifying info into the post if they ever want to find it or what's left of it. Might explain why they haven't found it...

If they suspect its still in the UK might put a post in that section with the tag number. *end rant*

7. s.freid

s.freid Karting

Oct 7, 2014
    Seattle / NYC
  8. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    #8 Drestless, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Yellow Ferrari? I think I saw one!

Sorry but it's been parted out already. It now has a chevy block engine. It's now a Chevrorari! :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. cm2

cm2 Formula 3

Sep 26, 2012
    SF Bay
    Full Name:
    Nathan

what the what?

10. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Exactly my reaction when i saw it! The owner is loaded as you see on the back drop of the photo. There is a hyper car on the right and another 360 on the left.

11. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
  12. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
  13. houtie123

houtie123 Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2007
    Cape Town, RSA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    If that photo is to be believed (which I doubt) that is a travesty. Loaded?
    Yeh - with a taste bypass

14. singletrack

singletrack F1 Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    kill it!

KILL IT!

15. Drestless

Drestless Formula 3

Oct 1, 2014
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Jam
    Why? It's rare. Lmao!

16. singletrack

singletrack F1 Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Like a unique smelling fart?

I seriously don't care what people do honestly...if that thing makes him happy; more power to him. Just being funny-ish ; )

17. vrsurgeon

vrsurgeon F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 13, 2009
    Charleston, SC
    Full Name:
    Curt
    If the engine blew and he got mad at Ferrari engineering.. Kudos to him. Only rub is its not a 180 degree crank.