430, Gallardo or 4C... yes 4C ;-) | FerrariChat

430, Gallardo or 4C... yes 4C ;-)

Discussion in '360/430' started by Anymac, Jul 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Anymac

Anymac Karting

Jul 27, 2015
    Hey guys,

I'm considering a new toy. Currently have an 850hp 997TT. Was initially shopping Gallardos and 12C.

12C:
    Although 12C is technologically awesome, it just isn't Italian and is lacking something I cannot explain.

LP-560
    The LP-560 seems to be the move in that its somewhat modern, sounds great, is quite reliable and is fun to drive and can be had for much less than 458 (although I saw a 458 for $185k and I'm trying to stay under $160k so not far off!).

Then I remembered 430... Have never driven one. Seems like a viable candidate - although I wonder about having a 10 year Ferrari vs a 4 year old Lambo...

4C
    Back to basics light and efficient toy. Likely won't depreciate much as there are so few made. Brand new for $70k... seems like it would be fun, beautiful and cheap to boot! Just seems I would have to keep my 997 as does one really go from my beast to the little Alfa?

The question is which one will offer the most rewarding ownership experience? Yes I know I need to drive the 4C and 430 and I will. But feedback never hurts ;-) Did any of you consider these?