Anyone Know this Houston blk F430/Nero & sport seats | FerrariChat

Anyone Know this Houston blk F430/Nero & sport seats

Discussion in '360/430' started by nickbeez, Aug 31, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. martiy1971

martiy1971 Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2015
    Alberta
    Full Name:
    Robert Martineau
    Wow! Thats a nicely optioned car!

2. nickbeez

nickbeez Karting

Apr 11, 2009
    Denver, CO / NO, LA
    Is it?

Besides the carbon seats. carbon zone- what else do you see?

3. martiy1971

Jun 2, 2015
    Alberta
    Full Name:
    Robert Martineau
    optional wheels, Shields, tach color, fire extinguisher but missing upgraded sound system and cannot tell if it has extended leather.

4. martiy1971

Jun 2, 2015
    Alberta
    Full Name:
    Robert Martineau
    Oh yeah, CCM brakes is an expensive option.

5. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    very nice and rare racing seats .the seats are more rare than a manual trans best fit and feel imo when driving makes the car exprience that much better should sell fast

6. Hobacks427

Hobacks427 Karting

Nov 2, 2014
    North Jersey
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Looks nice - like the race seats. Very hard to find them and very comfortable.

7. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    I have a set of those seats (same color and stitching, too) and I can tell you that it's the single best upgrade to these cars. The F430 and CS have the same shells from Sparco and they only made a few. The CS's got them and a few F430s (with the stitching you see there). They're awesome.

8. metaldriver

metaldriver Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2015
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Andy Vecsey
    #9 metaldriver, Sep 1, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    I test drove this car a couple of weeks ago.

The paint is spectacular, but it is not the more common black. It is a subtle metallic black.

The big brake calipers are black. If I would've bought the car, FoH would've painted the calipers yellow with the Ferrari decal in black, They did this for me on my 360 and the results are fantastic.

The dash has very very very minor sticky parts. Not worth re-doing the whole car, just wait a few years and restore all parts at once.

I drove it in city traffic when it was almost a hundred degrees (typical Houston day in August) and the AC performed very well.

The only reason I did not buy the car on the spot was the factory option racing seats. They are very comfortable, but offer no vertical adjustment. I am 180 pounds at 6' and the size large seat fits me well. I have a relatively short torso compared to long legs, so I prefer a high seat setting to have a commanding view over the front of the car.

PM me or call me 281-224-3383. I am going to FoH this week for other business, so I'd be happy to take another look if you have something in particular to inspect.

9. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    looks nice..nice options, but I dont like that paint