Breaking 400i on Ebay UK | FerrariChat

Breaking 400i on Ebay UK

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Ramboy, Jun 10, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ramboy

Ramboy Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2009
    Stockholm
    Full Name:
    David Ramm
    Noticed this on Ebay today in the UK. The complete car was for sale on Ebay about a year ago. Originally blue, it had a very tired crema/blue inserts interior (especially the driver's seat was very worn). It is from 1980 I believe.

Ferrari 400i Breaking | eBay

2. Al Campbell

Al Campbell Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2013
    Australia
    Has anyone been able to get any prices for parts from this guy?
    I'm after a few small parts but can't get him to give me any prices & all his parts are collect only.
    Is there someone on here that lives in or near Manchester that could collect & post some parts to Australia if I can get any prices from this guy. I'm after the headlight stalk, fuel filler door & the "A" pillar trims.

Cheers Al

3. Schumi

Schumi Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 5, 2002
    Missouri
    Full Name:
    Daren
    I emailed him with specific requests and he did respond that his parts are "for collection only." I can only guess that means you have to pick them up. He gave no prices or indication that anything I asked for was available. How could he know I don't have a friend in the UK who was going to "collect" the parts?

4. YorkieV12

YorkieV12 Karting

May 23, 2014
    I live about 40 miles away from where I think they are breaking this car, and I need a spare road wheel. If you like, give me a list of the parts you require, and I will get in touch with them. Usually, collection only means just that.....and that they can't be bothered to post, especially abroad. Let me know and I'll do what I can.

5. Nathan76

Nathan76 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    Leicestershire, UK
    I'm going to see it Friday. Send me a list of what parts your after and I will see what condition they are in.

6. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    I asked him if it was a series II or series I. If a series II, I need the vent and heater levers from the center console. I really need the white ones (the upper ones).

7. Nathan76

Nathan76 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    Leicestershire, UK
    Went to see this car today. It's in a terrible state. Chassis rotten exhaust rotten interior is awful. The only upside is it started first time ran v lean and had good oil pressure.
    I took a list of parts but the guy selling only wants to break it if he can get someone to buy the engine and he wants 4k for that. He said once this was sold he would put the parts on ebay as he had had a lot of enquiries. But be warned there not in great condition.