MSD Connector | FerrariChat

MSD Connector

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by Part Time, Sep 16, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    Hello, all.....well, my new MSD box and coil arrive tomorrow, does anyone have the 6 terminal connector for sale ? I have searched online, found the pn 480004-5, multiple distributors that state they have it, but when I find a supplier, they are out of stock or backordered.
    I PM'd a member on an old thread that said he had some, the thread was 2 years ago...
    Any lead to find one would be great....Thanks !

Gary
    1985 400i A/T

2. Al Campbell

Al Campbell Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2013
    Australia
  3. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    Thanks, Al.....I am not used to looking at the GB version of ebay, that is the best deal so far. I just got the MSD box today, and already have plans for this weekend, that would give the connector time to get here...Thanks !

Gary

4. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
  5. Part Time

Part Time Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 16, 2013
    Port St. Lucie, Fl
    Full Name:
    Gary Shore
    Thanks, Ross.....seems like on backorder here also, they refer back to TE as the manu...Mouser Elect has 400 on order. Part number 480004-5....6 way conn, female w/male spade terms
    I am in PM contact with an F-Chtr who may have the connector...if not, I may end up buying a bag of 25 or sending American dollars to merry ole England .
    Sometimes its the .96 part that holds up the project.

Gary
    1985 400i a/t , 12k miles