NEC Classic Car show Birmingham England 14th-16th November | FerrariChat

NEC Classic Car show Birmingham England 14th-16th November

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by rustytractor, Nov 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    If anyone if thinking about visiting the show at the NEC this weekend give me a call as I'll be there all weekend and MAY have some free entry tickets - can't promise any will be left but it's worth a call.

My 1967 Mustang and 1962 Cadillac are being displayed on the Wheeler Dealer stand and they gave me some freebie tickets. If any are left I'm happy to offer them - share the love and all that !

My number is 07973 307928 - if you do come call me when you arrive and I'll meet you with a smile and (hopefully) a ticket - again, no promises here as they may all go quickly.

Russ

2. Nathan76

Nathan76 Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2013
    Leicestershire, UK
    What a star really generous offer but pre ordered mine months back. I'll be sure to check out your car's on the WD stage though

3. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    Give me a call when you're there, would be nice to meet up and put a face to the car.

4. Ramboy

Ramboy Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2009
    Stockholm
    Full Name:
    David Ramm
    I'll also be there (on Saturday) and also pre-booked tickets but appreciate the offer!

Good idea to try to meet up. You will of course find me inspecting the 365 GT4 2+2 that is planned be going through Silverstone auctions.

5. EVOeng

EVOeng Karting

Jul 1, 2011
    London, England
    I've just sent you an e-mail.

6. 300man

300man Karting

Mar 19, 2010
    Hi Russ, I've just PMed you. Cheers

7. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    I've been there all day - the show is huge and the quality of the cars on display is very high. My cars are in front of the Wheeler Dealer Live stage, you won't miss the Cadi as it's luminous Green and huge. People seem to love it though which has really surprised me.

I looked at the cars being auctioned tomorrow but the 365 wasn't there so it must be in hall 16 where the cars being auctioned on Sunday are kept.

I'm going at about 10.30 tomorrow morning, if you fancy please give me a call when you arrive and we can meet up and go see the 365 together.

Just don't let me buy it or my other half will remove my testicles without anesthetic !

8. rustytractor

rustytractor Formula 3

Mar 25, 2012
    London
    Full Name:
    Russell Schacter
    I just PM'd you